Sign in to follow this  
eutabol

BOTS BOT ARE EVERYWHERE!

Too much bots on the server, i know we can report them but are they (admins) also trying to crack them down?>.< I mean I do spend some of my time chasing them down, tryna pk them and what not... since it cost inflations, unfair gameplay and server pop is not trusted anymore since you can just pop 5 windows of bot in 1 pc. sux for the manual 1 window player or should i join the dark side? ahahahaha

44 minutes ago, eutabol said:

Too much bots on the server, i know we can report them but are they (admins) also trying to crack them down?>.< I mean I do spend some of my time chasing them down, tryna pk them and what not... since it cost inflations, unfair gameplay and server pop is not trusted anymore since you can just pop 5 windows of bot in 1 pc. sux for the manual 1 window player or should i join the dark side? ahahahaha

Been on this server for 3 days and i noticed that @request seems to be ignored. I've spent a considerable amount of time PK'ing botters in anthell and iz_dun01 and funny thing is they really are bots since even after 30+ min they still haven't respawned and they just lie there dead. 

I went again to iz_dun01 to check on the botters guild which i reported and lo and behold they are still there.

In my 3 days on this server i think I've sent more than a dozen @request citing botters and afk farmers and the map they are in but again, when i come back after a few hours they are still there.

The sad thing is it's pretty easy to pinpoint these afk farmers and botters with guild due to them sharing the same party name and guild name, not to mention IP address, It also raises suspicion when someone is trying to sell like 10k worm peelings per deal lol i supposed that can be done but if they have too much supply of it i guess that should raise suspicion.

Earlier today i tried sending a PM in game to an SO to report afk farmers on prt_maze03 and also made an @request, both which were ignored.

4 hours ago, Potato Chili Cheese said:

Been on this server for 3 days and i noticed that @request seems to be ignored. I've spent a considerable amount of time PK'ing botters in anthell and iz_dun01 and funny thing is they really are bots since even after 30+ min they still haven't respawned and they just lie there dead. 

I went again to iz_dun01 to check on the botters guild which i reported and lo and behold they are still there.

In my 3 days on this server i think I've sent more than a dozen @request citing botters and afk farmers and the map they are in but again, when i come back after a few hours they are still there.

The sad thing is it's pretty easy to pinpoint these afk farmers and botters with guild due to them sharing the same party name and guild name, not to mention IP address, It also raises suspicion when someone is trying to sell like 10k worm peelings per deal lol i supposed that can be done but if they have too much supply of it i guess that should raise suspicion.

Earlier today i tried sending a PM in game to an SO to report afk farmers on prt_maze03 and also made an @request, both which were ignored.

I know rightttttttttt- its not our jobs in the first play to displace botters, but then we are doing what we do for the health of the game, sent a video report, mo reply from the admin, tryna screenie stuff but now i lack the motivation do that, since what is there to gain reporting stuff anymore...... Bots should be ip banned, sux while i am getting pked constantly on the gold room l, they have bot farms wheres the balance in that

5 hours ago, | Most Valuable Player | said:

There is a saying that "If you can't beat them, join them".

Im thinking of " jumping to the other side alr"

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, eutabol said:

I know rightttttttttt- its not our jobs in the first play to displace botters, but then we are doing what we do for the health of the game, sent a video report, mo reply from the admin, tryna screenie stuff but now i lack the motivation do that, since what is there to gain reporting stuff anymore...... Bots should be ip banned, sux while i am getting pked constantly on the gold room l, they have bot farms wheres the balance in that

Exactly, not our jobs but then again we're doing it lol, I don't mind spending 20% of my time hunting them down but the problem is it's as if they don't care about the reports whatsoever, i checked the forums and they ask for videos or screenies but the thing is we are just doing our obligation as responsible players to reports violators, and it's really a hassle to set up screen capture for video or try to time the screenshots right. 

21 minutes ago, eutabol said:

Im thinking of " jumping to the other side alr"

Ahhh no. We're law abiding citizens (Although being one didn't end up well for gerard butler in the movie with the same name lol)

2 hours ago, Potato Chili Cheese said:

Exactly, not our jobs but then again we're doing it lol, I don't mind spending 20% of my time hunting them down but the problem is it's as if they don't care about the reports whatsoever, i checked the forums and they ask for videos or screenies but the thing is we are just doing our obligation as responsible players to reports violators, and it's really a hassle to set up screen capture for video or try to time the screenshots right. 

Ahhh no. We're law abiding citizens (Although being one didn't end up well for gerard butler in the movie with the same name lol)

Truth be told, I feel kinda jealous seeing bots like flies making money of a sleeping owner, whilst I have panda eyes just to farm meager change compared to what theyre earning via dozens of bot clients running :(. I had played the server a decent amount of time already, enough to post a review on the forums. :D hope to see you there when i post it. Making it now

Still gonna stress this one out: Do something about the token quest bots! 

2 hours ago, cyruscvc said:

Still gonna stress this one out: Do something about the token quest bots! 

You should try to check the tokens area youll see magic happen :C ahahahaha

4 minutes ago, eutabol said:

You should try to check the tokens area youll see magic happen :C ahahahaha

im not so sure how you make a bot do a random quest.

Just now, FeySot said:

im not so sure how you make a bot do a random quest.

Scripts my dear, they have a macro that allows them to tp to exact npc's quest location even tho its random you can see them jumping to the list of npcs for the tokens quest just stack them up with the pre required items and booooooooomm tokens :D

Just now, eutabol said:

Scripts my dear, they have a macro that allows them to tp to exact npc's quest location even tho its random you can see them jumping to the list of npcs for the tokens quest just stack them up with the pre required items and booooooooomm tokens :D

dude, i dont know if you know but there is an easy way to do token quest.
if there is someone doing with macro. then can only choose all top choices.
if thats the case then i'd rather do manual with the easy way. it'll only took me lessthan 20mins for 35 accounts.

Just now, FeySot said:

dude, i dont know if you know but there is an easy way to do token quest.
if there is someone doing with macro. then can only choose all top choices.
if thats the case then i'd rather do manual with the easy way. it'll only took me lessthan 20mins for 35 accounts.

The thing with unfair with that is.......minus the effort......... you can sleep whilst the bot does its job, next is you can have multiple clients running for it at the same time actually tping around which is bad, you get where im going right?

38 minutes ago, eutabol said:

The thing with unfair with that is.......minus the effort......... you can sleep whilst the bot does its job, next is you can have multiple clients running for it at the same time actually tping around which is bad, you get where im going right?

i just tried it with macro and its not possible.
because of the lost old man npc, your mouse click positioning  will not match when you are from quest manager, 
you see you need to click the npc inorder to talk to it. with macro as far as i know you cant make your mouse pointer move so you need to place it in the location where your mouse pointer is exactly on the npc.
with both, its more impossible.
unless you have this superduper programming skills. if you do then why not just hack the server directly lol.

@edit. it can be done, but the moment old mans quest came up, your macro will stop working as you intended it to do.

Edited by FeySot

1 minute ago, FeySot said:

because of the lost old man npc, your mouse click positioning  will not match when you are from quest manager, 
you see you need to click the npc inorder to talk to it. with macro as far as i know you cant make your mouse pointer move so you need to wart in the location wher your mouse pointer is exactly on the npc.
unless you have this superduper programming skills. if you do then why not just hack the server directly lol.

(sigh) we are not talking about macros. we are talking about bots. scripted bots the kind of bots from old ragna that can go to kafra to deposit said loot buy flies on its own type of bot. 

The ones that is downloaded via a program to have your character do what it does even with no user at hand. Please re-read the post. BOTS BOTS EVERYWHERE not MACROS! I swear to god.

5 minutes ago, eutabol said:

(sigh) we are not talking about macros. we are talking about bots. scripted bots the kind of bots from old ragna that can go to kafra to deposit said loot buy flies on its own type of bot. 

The ones that is downloaded via a program to have your character do what it does even with no user at hand. Please re-read the post. BOTS BOTS EVERYWHERE not MACROS! I swear to god.

like i said, with bots its more impossible

gepard.png.911b32eeeadb8b0310266dfe1ffea713.png

9 minutes ago, FeySot said:

you see you need to click the npc inorder to talk to it. with macro as far as i know you cant make your mouse pointer move so you need to wart in the location wher your mouse pointer is exactly on the npc.

I dont know if this can even be posted here but just a quick search on the a famous botting site (closed) show the commands to do npc dialoges.. now i dont know, if this makes you realize that its not that your a godly programmer to do this just search copy and paste is all it takes,

talk (<npc #> | cont | resp | resp (<response #>) | num <number> | text <string> | no)
<npc #>
- a corresponding number from the npc list when you use the nl command.
<response #>
- a corresponding number from the response list when you use the talk resp command.
<number>
- any number.
<string>
- any string.
Command Description
talk <npc #> Manually talk to an NPC.
talk cont Continue talking to NPC. This is the same as clicking the next button when talking to an NPC in the Ragnarok Online Client.
talk resp Display the list of available responses to NPC.
talk resp (<response #>) Send a response to an NPC (when prompted for a response).
talk num (<number>) Send a number to NPC (when prompted for a number).
talk text (<string>) Send text/string to NPC.
talk no End or cancel conversation with NPC.

1 minute ago, FeySot said:

And soo did the official Ragna thought right? no bots? but a player can really see them running around same style same guild almost same name ..... I dont get the fact your defending them and dissuading people that there arent bots on the server.. people are reporting left and right,

4 minutes ago, eutabol said:

And soo did the official Ragna thought right? no bots? but a player can really see them running around same style same guild almost same name ..... I dont get the fact your defending them and dissuading people that there arent bots on the server.. people are reporting left and right,

7 minutes ago, FeySot said:

Also FYl, bot bypasses gepards. soo anything listed there means nothing to that software.

Just now, eutabol said:

im stating based on evidence and experienced.
if gepard is just for show then what youre saying its possible.
or there must be some way to bypass it.
like i said if you have thats skills. you might want to hack the server directly than wasting time on botting. lol

Just now, FeySot said:

like i said if you have thats skills. you might want to hack the server directly than wasting time on botting. lol

its not the bot user that has the skill to bypass it, its the one that created it and sells it for money..... assuming i know that guy(the programmer smart enough to see loopholes) Heck he will not spill the beans on how he did it.... its a money making machine . they program bots, sell it to lazy people, lazy people shares programs with friends, bot gets out of hand

7 minutes ago, FeySot said:

And then again i dont get to see the point of defending the issue of bots not amongst the server, it feels like an admission of guilt of some sorts, just my gut feeling. But anyway, we are entitled to our own opinions and what not, and this is the internet soo, ill leave this be and good day to you sir

8 minutes ago, FeySot said:

Buddy, kindly check this link 

Sanctions were given for botters

as for your other statement that about doing quests, Bots can be programmed to do token quests using the old openkore.

Just now, eutabol said:

And then again i dont get to see the point of defending the issue of bots not amongst the server, it feels like an admission of guilt of some sorts, just my gut feeling. But anyway, we are entitled to our own opinions and what not, and this is the internet soo, ill leave this be and good day to you sir

im not defending anyone, i only want to know if its possible or not.
as you can see i even waste time to test it with macro lol.

if this is all true then the dro admin should prioritize on finding a way to stop this. this might harm the server lol 

10 minutes ago, Potato Chili Cheese said:

Buddy, kindly check this link 

Sanctions were given for botters

as for your other statement that about doing quests, Bots can be programmed to do token quests using the old openkore.

its not bot
that is macro using gaming mouse or keyboard
i can do that if i want to..