Sign in to follow this  
eutabol

BOTS BOT ARE EVERYWHERE!

8 minutes ago, FeySot said:

its not bot
that is macro using gaming mouse or keyboard
i can do that if i want to.. 

Using macros for farming purposes is heavily punishable by the server.

22 minutes ago, FeySot said:

its not bot
that is macro using gaming mouse or keyboard
i can do that if i want to.. 

Sure buddy,,, You can use the search bar on the upper right corner to see and check instances of sanctions being given to bots, semi-bots or whatever you're trying to defend,,,

disable dark lord card.. is the best u can do... afk farming

9 hours ago, eutabol said:

Using macros for farming purposes is heavily punishable by the server.

yes i know that, im just trying to explain to him that what he showed me was not bot/opencore but only macro and saying i know it because i know how to do it.

9 hours ago, Potato Chili Cheese said:

Sure buddy,,, You can use the search bar on the upper right corner to see and check instances of sanctions being given to bots, semi-bots or whatever you're trying to defend,,,

not trying to defend anything. i just want the truth or if openkore really is running in this server, coz if it is, you know this server wont last long if they dont do something about it right? 

3 minutes ago, FeySot said:

yes i know that, im just trying to explain to him that what he showed me was not bot/opencore but only macro and saying i know it because i know how to do it

Soo we are i agreement that bots are here... Macros can be unfair, and we bow to ve vigilant to them? Can i hear an amen?

10 hours ago, eutabol said:

its not the bot user that has the skill to bypass it, its the one that created it and sells it for money..... assuming i know that guy(the programmer smart enough to see loopholes) Heck he will not spill the beans on how he did it.... its a money making machine . they program bots, sell it to lazy people, lazy people shares programs with friends, bot gets out of hand

3 minutes ago, eutabol said:

Soo we are i agreement that bots are here... Macros can be unfair, and we bow to ve vigilant to them? Can i hear an amen?

i already start believing when you comment the first quote. all i need is to see its existence or any evidence.
yes macro is unfair when its used for farming, but i dont think there is another way to stop it (except from catching them red handed) because
these macros from mouse and keyboards are licensed and no game guard that exists up to today that can detect those.

2 minutes ago, FeySot said:

i already start believing when you comment the first quote. all i need is to see its existence or any evidence.
yes macro is unfair when its used for farming, but i dont think there is another way to stop it (except from catching them red handed) because
these macros from mouse and keyboards are licensed and no game guard that exists up to today that can detect those.

I mean the server did say you can use your hardware on pvp purposes (see clown with click macros) however farming with them is a nono, 

We do have evidence with the bots, see the vid i qouted, and yeah its that advance, to make an ai do it, and also they sell it to players who are lazy enough to bot, i want to attach pics and i have em, however its free advertisement soo ill save em up :D feel free to pm me tho if you wanna see more pics 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, eutabol said:

I mean the server did say you can use your hardware on pvp purposes (see clown with click macros) however farming with them is a nono, 

We do have evidence with the bots, see the vid i qouted, and yeah its that advance, to make an ai do it, and also they sell it to players who are lazy enough to bot, i want to attach pics and i have em, however its free advertisement soo ill save em up :D feel free to pm me tho if you wanna see more pics 

What pictures are those?

Just now, | Most Valuable Player | said:

What pictures are those?

ohhh people that were tryna buy the bot, the youtuber whose posting bots and also videos he posted e.i gold room bot THQ bot and regular bot 

Oohh this guy! Hahaha praised Gepard 3.0 hahahah really funny, if there are no bots then GMs should just get rid of that 'bot' checker. Lol. Come on, be real it's 2020. Anything is hackable.

• Haha 1

Currently on discussion on how to resolve this maggot bots.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Edge said:

Currently on discussion on how to resolve this maggot bots.

Do your best Mod Team! Us law abiding players supports you all the way!

5 hours ago, | Most Valuable Player | said:

As per checking on this video, there’s another BOT seller in the comment section.

0A6D2959-64C3-47E6-8915-5EC21904F073.jpeg

957EA28B-8BAA-46A8-A716-CA613ED76C47.png

Can we atleast do something about this? Stop the spread.

Theyre everywhere tbh, not even including websites that are dedicated to discuss on Boting, sad must be tough for admins

Admins are currently doing all they can to prevent bots to flood in our server. Just trust in them.

Don't trust any post or programs given to you. A tip told me it has keylog program so your account will get compromised.

Use @security at all times. Your account your responsibility. Any cases regarding hacks due to botting/keylog will not be entertained. *commonsense*

Topic Locked.