qwertyyy

Ninja WOE BUILD

Guys pa post naman WOE Build ng Ninja thanks po

Get 197 aspd. Get your matk to 4.5k+. Get a VA so you won't get frozen. Get max out soul, cicada, mirror image, freezing spear and first wind. Voila! Spam the shit out of everyone in woe.

This is a response I had on a different thread:

On 5/4/2020 at 11:23 PM, Shiho said:

For starters it'd probably look something like this:

Head (Upper): +0~10 Head Protector of Water [Isilla / Evil Snake Lord / Gemini *]

* For defensive options, +0~10 Feather Beret / Valkyrie Helm [1]

Head (Middle): Elven Ears [1] / Blinker [Isilla / Evil Snake Lord / Gemini *]

* Can opt for other immunity cards such as Marduk, Orc Hero, Deviruchi, Nightmare, etc.

* Can also wear 2x Vesper cards for MVPing

Head (Lower): Arctic Wings

Armor: +0~10 easily farmed armor (like Mink Coat or Formal Suit, not sure if Ninjas can equip Sprint Mails) (Int+3) / Valkyrie Armor [Marc / Evil Druid / Ghostring / Tao Gunka (depends on your needs)]

Right Hand: +10 Ashura [Zakudam / Zakudam / Doppelganger]

Shield: +0~10 Arm Guard [1] / Advanced Arm Guard [1] / Guard [1] / Stone Buckler [1] (not sure if Ninjas can wear Naga Shield or Orlean's Servers) / Valkyrie Shield [Thara Frog / Maya / Golden Thief Bug]

Garment: +0~10 Wool Scarf [1] / Valkyrie Manteau [Giant Whisper / Raydric / Deviling]

Footgear: +0~10 Tidal Shoes [1] / Valkyrie Shoes [Green Ferus] / Sleipnir

Accessories: Earring [1] / That Int+5 [1] accessory from the shop (not sure if Ninjas can wear Orlean's Gloves) / Nile Rose [Zerom / Alligator / Smokie]

3 hours ago, Shiho said:

You forgot Fallen Bishop Hibram.

Ah right, that one too.

Mink Coat [1] / Thief Clothes [1] (for the extra agi?) / Sprint Mail [1] (for more healing) enchanted with Int+3 can work.

• Like 1

This is good for damage but how do single target magic casters work around maya? 

Question isn't specific to ninjas, but also for profs and HWs.

For Maya, you generally use AoE magic (like Snowflake Draft, Lightning Jolt). Same goes for High Wizards (Storm Gust, Lord of Vermillion), though these are less spammable, and Professors basically have... Heaven's Drive.

If they use GTB, then you pretty much wait for a physical party member to come along and kill them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shiho said:

If they use GTB, then you pretty much wait for a physical party member to come along and kill them.

Ah, damn. I want to solo pvp as much as possible since I think parties in pvp is kind of cheap  imo but i guess everybody has their own kink. Hope nobody gets offended lol its just a preference.

1 hour ago, Shiho said:

For Maya, you generally use AoE magic (like Snowflake Draft, Lightning Jolt). Same goes for High Wizards (Storm Gust, Lord of Vermillion), though these are less spammable, and Professors basically have... Heaven's Drive.

So profs are basically shut down with maya/earth resists while caster ninjas are shut down with maya/unfro wind armor. Double damn. 

I feel like magic classes in DarkRO are super underpowered. Or maybe it's just the noob in me?

Edited by enci
Grammar

They can be countered, but are not that too underpowered. Ninjas and Professors can still burst down unprepared targets with the sheer spammability of their skills, but Wizards are mostly delegated to be farming classes.

1 hour ago, Shiho said:

Lighting jolt wouldnt kill anyone in pvp so you’d have to brute force with your spammable skills. Just have to not get bursted with the relfect

Yeah, mostly the ones you would burst down easily are those who are wearing 2 handed weapons with no shields (Sniper, Sin X, Jedi, Sith) while unintentionally wearing Deviling as their default garment. Bonus points if they wear Kage / Fire Headprotector and you use Freezing Spear.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shiho said:

Yeah, mostly the ones you would burst down easily are those who are wearing 2 handed weapons with no shields (Sniper, Sin X, Jedi, Sith) while unintentionally wearing Deviling as their default garment. Bonus points if they wear Kage / Fire Headprotector and you use Freezing Spear.

Nice tricks what is your IGN? :)

On 5/11/2020 at 4:39 AM, ShinobiRem said:

Get 197 aspd. Get your matk to 4.5k+. Get a VA so you won't get frozen. Get max out soul, cicada, mirror image, freezing spear and first wind. Voila! Spam the shit out of everyone in woe.

what's the 197 aspd for?

14 hours ago, jehboy26 said:

what's the 197 aspd for?

Let's you spam your ninjutsu.

On 5/18/2020 at 8:12 AM, Shiho said:

Snowflake draft aint spammable to kill someone. Lightning Jolt can be reflected by maya too. So if your enemy is using maya, you can't do anything but change target / run :sob:

Isn't Lightning Jolt AoE? I thought that the only other skills that can be reflected by Maya would be Exploding Dragon and North Wind.

On 5/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, Oppa said:

Snowflake draft aint spammable to kill someone. Lightning Jolt can be reflected by maya too. So if your enemy is using maya, you can't do anything but change target / run :sob:

Switch your armor's element in accordance to the skill that you are spamming. If you're spamming wind prop, use wind prop armor. That way, the reflect would be much much weaker. Thank me later.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 9:21 AM, Shiho said:

Hi, do you know where i can buy or get the slotted arm guard?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.