Sign in to follow this  
deekface

Jedi Sacrifice Bug extremely High HP

Not sure if its intented but its kinda OP,

According to Jedi sacrifice description::

EPlTto8.jpg

So it should be 0 vit at all times right? correct me if im wrong but fancy should only give 75k hp and tao will give 100% hp of the base HP of jedi with  jedi sacrifice. No hate / flame intended just reporting thanks.

Jedi WITH NO Jedi sacrifice 1 vit

npfrqal.jpg

Jedi WITH jedi sacrifice 1 vit no armor

QiQQNb5.jpg

Jedi WITH jedi sacrifice 1 vit with fancy armor 

fLy8Yvo.jpg

Jedi WITH jedi sacrifice 1 vit with Tao Gunka

Rex7e8h.jpg

Jedi WITH jedi sacrifice 200 vit no armor

G6pW9VZ.jpg

Jedi  WITH jedi sacrifice 200 vit with fancy armor

4cEipIL.jpg

Jedi WITH jedi sacrifice 200 vit with Tao Gunka

ue5eLWi.jpg

Jedi WITH jedi sacrifice 200 vit with Gears

JBjEoTo.jpg

2 hours ago, deekface said:

EPlTto8.jpg

"2*Max HP" So I think its intended. If you observe your screenshots, it just doubles the effects of the items you wore. (Jedi Base HP 50,000+Fancy Suit HP 75,000*2=250khp) Same goes with the tao gunka armor and all the other HP modifier equips you've shown above.

• Like 1

It is intended, it works like a pseudo-berserk skill of lord knight when you cast it with jedi talisman because jedi are intended to be breakers just like old days.

2 hours ago, Aivan said:

EPlTto8.jpg

"2*Max HP" So I think its intended. If you observe your screenshots, it just doubles the effects of the items you wore. (Jedi Base HP 50,000+Fancy Suit HP 75,000*2=250khp) Same goes with the tao gunka armor and all the other HP modifier equips you've shown above.

yes Jedi base hp is 50k but when you use sacrifice that doubles it so 100k , this becomes the base HP when the skill is active but youre vit will be ZERO.

check vit 200 , Hp is only 100k same with vit 1, all vits are equal to 0 , so addional vit stats should not count cuz thats what it says on the description. Well if its intended , time to use Jedi as breaker i think :/

Edited by Nadz00

You used Force sacrifice before adding Vit stats.. it should be -200 vit if you do it properly (adding stats first before casting force sacrifice).

20 minutes ago, cvme said:

You used Force sacrifice before adding Vit stats.. it should be -200 vit if you do it properly (adding stats first before casting force sacrifice).

The fact that you can exploit it by doing so. 

2 hours ago, cvme said:

tried it, same thing happens. 

2 hours ago, cvme said:

tried it, same thing happens. 

j1O69dm.jpg

Tried it. So I assume with 200 vit your base HP is around 150k(naked). Now if you use force sacrifice which will lower your vit to 1, it will reduce your HP to 100k.. Equipping TGK will result into + 150k (your based HP with VIT) then x2 due to force sacrifice effect which total to 400k. I don't know if its intended or not. We need devs to clarify this. 

10 hours ago, Bellato said:

The fact that you can exploit it by doing so. 

When you recast Jedi sacrifice will it make the vit 0 or will it retain 200 vit?

10 hours ago, ShinobiRem said:

When you recast Jedi sacrifice will it make the vit 0 or will it retain 200 vit?

It retains the 200 vit added HP of the TGKc armor. Just without the added defence of the vit stats.

@Anakin  @Frosch

Also, I think this is in the wrong section hehe.

Edited by Bellato

I think, quite similarly to Lord Knight's Berserk, you get boosted HP, but in this case your Vit is reduced to 0, meaning you have 0 vit defense as well. It's working as intended IMHO.

5 minutes ago, Shiho said:

I think, quite similarly to Lord Knight's Berserk, you get boosted HP, but in this case your Vit is reduced to 0, meaning you have 0 vit defense as well. It's working as intended IMHO.

I think the fact is the VIT is 0 BUT the HP that increased by VIT is still working because of TGKc. Basically you can have the lowest defence you can have and have 400k+ hp.

Edited by Bellato

@Anakin  @Frosch

Also, I think this is in the wrong section hehe.

yes, i cant post on bug section for some reason, Probably disabled or something. please move this to bug section if possible, thx.

10 hours ago, Shiho said:

only thing is, berserk wont allow you to do anything other than normal attack and you cannot use berries, jedi sacrifice can be cast any time to prevent you from dying and all skills and items are usable.

I think the fact is the VIT is 0 BUT the HP that increased by VIT is still working because of TGKc. Basically you can have the lowest defence you can have and have 400k+ hp.

having 200-500 def doesnt matter if you use TGK, your hard def goes negative so having this kind of HP is not cool.

thx for giving your opinion guys, i hope GMs can clarrify this soon. Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this