Sign in to follow this  
vade016

PLEASE HELP GS ERROR NET CODE 2::5

I was playing the game with my friend(in Game) and suddenly i saw the clock. its time for my token quest.

so i logout my character and main account then Login my token quest account and its so lag my character cant even move or talk to the quest NPC, so i decide to close my client and run a new one 

and that GS error Net Code 2::5 appears on my screen 

Please help me with this error this is my first time to have and error i'm playing Dark-Ro rebirth since Day 1

thank you and more power Dark-ro Rebirth 

Tried diff proxies? Can ur pc specs handle multiple client? U tried vpn too?

Goodmorning Mam Shey

Yes Mam i tried many things i restarted my PC and modem re installed my dRo and Ping Zapper. i played Dro since day 1 i do not encounter any problem with my PC nor my Client...

until last night i was only talking to my Guildmates and then i saw the Time so i logged out my main account then logged in my token account on the same client and its lag my character wont even move nor talk so i decided to re launch my client and that error Gepard Shield :: NET CODE 2::5 pops out..

IGN: T r u n k s / 2JZ BBC

Edited by vade016

Did u edit anything? What mouse and keyboard are u using? Gepard blocks virtual machines, dll injection, WPE/RPE/OpenKore, cheat software's like (OllyDbg, Cheat Engine, PotND, meth4u, xRag, xLike and other), prevents emulation of mouse and keyboard (some of them), nodelay, and redefinition resouces in grf. If it happens without changing anything and all the said reasons above isn't done,and just all of a sudden it errored u, it is also possible that your gepard been quarantined by your antivirus or firewall. After this maintenance and new patch, can you give me an update and Will u check them all for me to see if u're still having the same error?

i did not do any anything like that Mam Shey.. no edit's nor cheats or something like that. like what i said i'm playing since day 1 of the server did not encounter any bugs/errors/crash or anything. i'm using a standard Logitech Mouse M90 and INTERNET 350 KEYBOARD 

i have also seen a report like this but GM replied with " we are fixing this on teamviewer " case closed

i will restore and backup now... 

Pls wait for the next patch