May 22nd Updates

Please fix captcha answer box on phone. Let us see the captcha so we can copy it on the answer box

Please refrain from spamming. :dot:

For Bug Issues - POST IT HERE - make sure to follow the format.

If someone reported the same bug as your please don't create multiple topics about it.

Anakin , Harphoon and the rest of the GM team will check all those reported bugs.

For Suggestions- POST IT HERE - make sure to follow the format.

Any valuable suggestions will be reviewed by Anakin, Harphoon.

Unrelated ideas will be denied.

All changelogs posted by Harphoon is complete.
For spam/skill delays please read the quoted below. but  let us wait for any more updates coming from our Admins. Let them rest. Doing maintenance work isn't easy to do. Gave them props for their efforts. 

Once again if you have proof that there is something wrong post it in our Bugs Section.

For Captcha problems kindly have more patience since we understand that players are having some hard time reading colored texts and computing mathematical problems. *it was meant it to be hard for the bot program to solve*.

Donation Promo  no specific time  given . Be patient. Wait for Anakin/James to post it. Again this is thread is for changelogs only. You can directly PM your concerns regarding donates to James or Anakin.

image.thumb.png.31a8f64fd0aaca949ad426941dcc88eb.png

For savepoints that were denied/ changed. Read the rules made by our Admin.

image.thumb.png.670ba830e5ea347da6d059b7949d17ea.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kenny said:

On the bot checker captcha the answer will be always 5 letters... so if your blind color try to check those letters carefully, after all the time limit is already 15 mins from 5 mins... No need to rush answering those captcha....

bravo

I starting to think now that this server is Low Rate because of Vision Cell is so small... 

all highrate has 20 and above vision cell ... 

(Yung feeling na may donator or something na nag SUGGEST ng VISION Cell , update rin kaagad) 

HAHA PEACE ...  

5 hours ago, Anakin said:

First of;

We do not change any skill-delays on this patch,

We do not modified any bloody branch chances on this patch,

We understand about the color-blind people and we are re-working the captcha system.

Please check the skill delays. It was different from the last patch. Thank you! I hope you check on this.

10 hours ago, Harphoon said:

Modified Lord Knight's Aura Blade damage from 20 * SkillLV ATK to 200 * SkilLLV ATK on Two-Handed Swords and 80 * SkillLV ATK on other weapon types.

I love it. X_X

9 hours ago, Kenny said:

On the bot checker captcha the answer will be always 5 letters... so if your blind color try to check those letters carefully, after all the time limit is already 15 mins from 5 mins... No need to rush answering those captcha....

Lmao, most games cater to color blind players but i guess not this one. Seriously tho, is it really that hard to change colors and make it bigger? Will it really benefit bots? 

9 hours ago, Kenny said:

Also, how can you pass as an SO with that kind of thinking. We are telling you that we, color blind people, are asking you to consider our condition but instead of hearing out our concerns, you dismiss shit and basically told us "you gots to deal with it, you got 15 mins". We ain't promoting bot usage but rather asking for a solution. 

PS, you're.

Perhaps Letter case and Numbers found will do?

For Letter case, the answer will either capital/uppercase letters or small/lowercase letters.

For Numbers found, the answer will only the numbers found in the captcha.

On 5/22/2020 at 1:57 PM, Shaun said:

You will need only to put the green color.

LOL this SOs, try to google the definition of "colorblind" 

colorblind.JPG.e50b3ecd17d9096c09864de2a166f0b6.JPG

Edited by ranta
insert image

5 hours ago, Edge said:

Please refrain from spamming. :dot:

For Bug Issues - POST IT HERE - make sure to follow the format.

If someone reported the same bug as your please don't create multiple topics about it.

Anakin , Harphoon and the rest of the GM team will check all those reported bugs.

For Suggestions- POST IT HERE - make sure to follow the format.

Any valuable suggestions will be reviewed by Anakin, Harphoon.

Unrelated ideas will be denied.

All changelogs posted by Harphoon is complete.
For spam/skill delays please read the quoted below. but  let us wait for any more updates coming from our Admins. Let them rest. Doing maintenance work isn't easy to do. Gave them props for their efforts. 

Once again if you have proof that there is something wrong post it in our Bugs Section.

For Captcha problems kindly have more patience since we understand that players are having some hard time reading colored texts and computing mathematical problems. *it was meant it to be hard for the bot program to solve*.

Donation Promo  no specific time  given . Be patient. Wait for Anakin/James to post it. Again this is thread is for changelogs only. You can directly PM your concerns regarding donates to James or Anakin.

For savepoints that were denied/ changed. Read the rules made by our Admin.

We get it. It needs to be hard but not hard to read. You can make us compute algebraic problems for all i care but make it goddamn visible. Why do SOs make it seem like we support bots and such? Stop being condescending and just change it. Fucking aye. @Kenny @Edge @Anakin

• Like 1

Why are costumes disabled again on KOE and Agits/WOE?

Imagine the enemy switching gears/card because they saw you using VHelm / Dragon Wings

@Anakin?

Welcome, written the correct letters for G O B L I N <.> zzz

image.thumb.png.8356f2883437ef7d410e4262c5871ce5.png

19 hours ago, Harphoon said:
  • Reverted client's area size from 25 to 14 (Default).

Good luck, newbie farmers.

@Anakin Elunium Box trader not working can you please fix it thanks

Bot Checker equation/text cannot be seen in mobile phone ☹️ 

Screenshot_20200523-081111_DarkRO.jpg

How can i remove this if there is no textbox ?

image.thumb.png.b192fb3f0ee962e79dbe5d86f5f0d29a.png

On 5/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, Handsomedevil1221 said:

Anyone else have the same problem? 7 attempts left. Lol

Screenshot_20200522-094550.jpg

yep this is what i was talking about on my 2 comments here. I cant see shit man haha

Wrong 

6 hours ago, admanguerra said:

Bot Checker equation/text cannot be seen in mobile phone ☹️ 

Screenshot_20200523-081111_DarkRO.jpg

6 hours ago, JackyMao said:

@Anakin Elunium Box trader not working can you please fix it thanks

5 hours ago, yuju said:

How can i remove this if there is no textbox ?

image.thumb.png.b192fb3f0ee962e79dbe5d86f5f0d29a.png

3 hours ago, gamereynandiaz said:

HELP @GUIDE cant load quest locations  

1.png

2 hours ago, DimonMasaru said:

yep this is what i was talking about on my 2 comments here. I cant see shit man haha

Wrong section. Please post it on the proper section next time.

19 minutes ago, pkonpkoffnoobserver said:

PK OFF LHZ/THANA? Why? GM Anakin giving window to TANOD?

This is a PK Server, why would they disable PK on THANA and LHZ? The answer is:
GM Anakin is giving time for his friends in TANOD. To make sure they can hunt on those maps because they can't.
One guild is owning them at hunting bosses, i'm not a part of it, i had friends in both Guild.

GM Anakin didn't know that, these members of TANOD are BIG RMT players. I just don't know why the said GM support this group.

Brief history:

When PK OFF in LHZ and Thana was in middle the discussion. Take note: this idea was raised long time before.

Tanod were requesting not to implement it because they were owning the Thana and LHZ maps.

GM Anakin didn't push it through.

Then, when Hanma, Tournament and Celebrity owning them at these farm sites. They requested to turn the PK OFF.

GM Anakin steps in. Implemented the PK OFF.

This is the SERVER you are PLAYING, people. Biased GM's, non-professional SOs and GMs.

Lol do you think this server is all about Tanod or Hanma or any other guild? Both of your guilds can fight it out during night but morning is for everyone so don't cry here.

I don't know why they implement PK Off every 12hrs in lhz and thana and still forced PK On in other low level maps to counter bots .But remember they already have this absurd bot checker. :hmm:

Edited by n00bsaib0t