[FORUM EVENT] DarkRO: Rebirth Loading Screen Contest 2020!

2 minutes ago, ShinobiRem said:

You can also check all the other work's references. Not just mine. Only purely original work i saw is Aithne's.

Definitely, it doesn't have to be a personal drawing though, you can check the entry of Alvah. What you did is making it look like it's your artwork, even incorporated your own watermark. really?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damia said:

Definitely, it doesn't have to be a personal drawing though, you can check the entry of Alvah. What you did is making it look like it's your artwork, even incorporated your own watermark. really?

Everyone also did what he did. Don't cry little child, Just send your artwork then STFU. :shy:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Damia said:

Where in the description did i claim that the original images are mine? I put my watermark because i'm the one who cast the shadows. I'm the one who color match everything so it would fit the image. I'm the one who thought up the concept. Like you said, it doesn't have to be a personal drawing. You can ask the gm to DQ mine and 90%+ of the other entries.

Btw, I can render up my own image. Give me a month to prep and payment for my professional fee, I'll do it.

Edited by ShinobiRem

delete. sorry double post.

Edited by ShinobiRem

Can you please stop all the negativity shit and pass your artwork entry? I assume all of you guys read the mechanics about the loading screen event so no need to worry and spread toxicity and negativity. Much appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, Miu Kifune said:

Can you please stop all the negativity shit and pass your artwork entry? I assume all of you guys read the mechanics about the loading screen event so no need to worry and spread toxicity and negativity. Much appreciated. 

Hi. Assuming that my entry is DQ'd. Can i resubmit? 

54 minutes ago, Miu Kifune said:

Thank you for this! So much negativity!

1. IGN: JayV

2. Full Name: James Vincent Gabriel

3. Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/james.v.gabriel
               4.  Now I know there is something strong than fear "Don't under estimate the Dark"

final.jpg

Edited by JayveeG
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JayveeG said:

1. IGN: JayV

2. Full Name: James Vincent Gabriel

3. Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/james.v.gabriel
               4.  Now I know there is something strong than fear "Don't under estimate the Dark"

final.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very 👍 I love it!

1. IGN: inigo

2. Full Name: JOMARI CHRISTIAN B. LITUANIA

3. Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/jomari.lituania

4. Short Description: you may see Bleach because of the mask but still Dark RO related since we have Half Hallow Mask and lightsabers... The Dark Side Clouds Everything

THE DARK SIDE CLOUDS EVERYTHING.jpg

On 6/23/2020 at 3:52 AM, franchia said:

IGN: Aithne

Full Name: Francheska Caniones Llanes (Chia)

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/arCHIAtect/

"That red cape, excites me." - Tigerr of Dream Team

My friends and I love to do BB farming, specifically to hunt Thana down for SAP. I used my friend's Sith, Intel Core 9, as my main model who clashes with Memory Of Thanatos.

- Original and digitally drawn by yours truly. :ok:

FCLLANES_DARK_RO_LOADING_SCREEN_ENTRY.png

Re-submitting my work in JPG format. My apologies. I uploaded the one in PNG in my first post. 

Hoping for your kindest consideration.

IGN: Aithne

Full Name: Francheska Caniones Llanes (Chia)

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/arCHIAtect/

"That red cape, excites me." - Tigerr of Dream Team

My friends and I love to do BB farming, specifically to hunt Thana down for SAP. I used my friend's Sith, Intel Core 9, as my main model who clashes with Memory Of Thanatos.

- Original and digitally drawn by yours truly. :ok:

FCLLANES_DARK_RO_LOADING_SCREEN_ENTRY.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Miu Kifune said:

I really do hope that you could see and judge the artwork based on your criteria. Originality is 25% and it is a really  big factor.  

47 minutes ago, Azen said:

I really do hope that you could see and judge the artwork based on your criteria. Originality is 25% and it is a really  big factor.  

Due to your negative mindset and whining about our capabilities of judging. You have made me no choice but to disqualify you. Any artwork related-entry from you will not be entertain on this event. Thanks.

1. IGN: W I T H I T N E S S

2. Full Name: Kevin Chris M. Seruela

3. Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/kebya25

4. Short Description of the Loading Screen you created:    Let the boss hunt begins!

1920x1080.jpg

1. IGN: Eggslut

2. Full Name: Juno Pagdanganan

3. Facebook Link:  https://www.facebook.com/akojuno
4. Short Description of the Loading Screen you created.
I drew this with the idea of incorporating Poring and Yoda because they are  the most iconic characters of their trademark (Starwars and Ragnarok). 
Having them both in this loading screen and just by looking at it, will scream to our current and future players the idea that DarkRO features Star Wars.
I drew EVERYTHING from scratch, because I don't have internet connection and that made me miss the game.

junodarkro1a.thumb.jpg.cfb018b7889092bf4e650aac76e0f516.jpg
104334430_2816586958453095_7893664222702883740_n.thumb.jpg.a096463519d6f38f1d311e1cd14aa453.jpg104229825_2635496770031566_3994642784457885774_n.thumb.jpg.ed3d70a921fab44d88f55ca636e74bcb.jpg

Edited by akoJuno
  • Like 9

On 6/19/2020 at 12:34 PM, Miu Kifune said:

testtt.jpg.2425f9ef52bbf0befdbf77afd35676a7.jpg

Time to unleash your inner artist and creativity! Create a DarkRO: Rebirth loading screen and the theme is "Star Wars and Ragnarok Related."

The winner's entry will be chosen by the DarkRO: Rebirth Staff and your entry will be added in-game.

1388.gif    Event Time: June 19, 2020 until July 01, 2020 11:59 P.M. PHT +8

1853.gifMechanics: 

• Loading screen must be related to DarkRO: Rebirth
  • All art must be .jpg format, 1920x1080 Pixel
  • Loading screen needs to have DarkRO: Rebirth logo ( Click the Hidden Content to Download the DarkRO: Rebirth Logo ). You're allowed to change the logo to match your artwork.
  • You can submit as much Loading Screens as you want but Strictly 1 Entry Per IP/MAC Address.
  • Artworks used in the loading screen needs to be original and must be digitally created or traditional, If you steal it from someone else's intellectual property you will be disqualified from the Loading Screen Contest 2020!
  • Submit your loading screen here before July 01, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. PHT +8 with the following format:

1. IGN:

2. Full Name:

3. Facebook Link: ( Legit Facebook. So we can know if how can we give you the prize if you're unavailable in-game. )
               4. Short Description of the Loading Screen you created.

• Failure to Follow the Mechanics of the Loading Screen Contest 2020 will be disqualified.

1568.gifScoring Criteria:

• DarkRO: Rebirth Team will select the winners to receive the prizes and have their art included in the game.
  • Criteria of Judging will be focused on:

1. 25% Creativity

2. 25% Originality

3. 15% Following the Theme

4. 35% DarkRO: Rebirth Staff Votes

1904.gifPrizes:

Loading Screen Contest 2020 Grand Winner:
1x Red Lighthalzen Aura Box + 1x Miu Kifune's Surprise Box+ 10x Black Credits

Untitled-111.gif.3636bd137bbe81983817a6d7e7d46cd2.gif

image.png.e9d998a3b51f817ca2185fab9492ae58.png

First Prize:
1x Red God Aura + 1x Miu Kifune's Surprise Box + 5x Black Credits

Untitled-11.gif.0dfa5165a93c68d38bb0642c2dc37e56.gif

Second Prize:
1x Nile Rose + 1x Miu Kifune's Surprise Box + 3x Black Credits

image.png.b45c78778c294de453986cb732001883.png

Third Prize:
1x +4 Valkyrie Armor w/ Tao Gunka Card + 1x Miu Kifune's Surprise Box + 2x Black Credits.

image.png.e16e3a0bf67434050219b4dee4c5ad82.png

Consolation Prize:

Every legitimate participants who put effort to their work will receive 2x Black Credits.

Note: In any case, DarkRO: Rebirth reserve the right to change any mechanics/prizes at anytime without prior notice.

IGN: Isthmus

Full Name: Joaquin Santiago

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/WAOXl

This is my own version of Loading Screen..,

Untitled.png

1. IGN:       xSin

2. Name:   Trojan Z. Silvederio

3. FBLINK:https://www.facebook.com/sin246

4.Desc: Release the force within you and dominate everyone that hinders your path.

inbound3970937575716373172.jpg

• Like 1