July 4th Updates

Our scheduled maintenance is done! The server is now up and running.

The following are the things that has been updated and added to the game:

edZcsG6.png

• Added monster skills on Monster Arena.
  • Added Aura Coupon.
    • Obtainable on Events and Donation Bonus.
  • Added Name Passport on Vote Shop NPC.
  • Added Flame Aura Refund NPC (Located near the Donation Manager NPC).
    • For those who have donated from June 5th 2020 at 15:00 to July 4th 2020 at 03:00, you can surrender their Flame Aura to redeem their 75 Donation Tickets back.
    • You can only redeem the refund ONCE per account.
    • You only have three (3) days before the NPC will be gone forever.
    • Flame Aura will be added as Quest Item and its effect will be adjusted for a little.
  • Added July Headgear Rotation
    • Karada Meguri Tea Hat
    • Minstrel Song's Hat
    • Lightning Speed
    • Gold Tones
    • There is... Something
    • Halloween Hat
    • Eremes Guile's Scarf (Black)
  • Added Battlegrounds Schedule (Server Time)

• Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
      • 10:00 - 11:00
      • 16:00 - 17:00
      • 22:00 - 00:00
    • Wednesdays
      • 09:00 - 11:00
      • 17:00 - 19:00
    • Saturdays
      • 11:00 - 13:00
      • 19:00 - 21:00
    • Sundays
      • 10:00 - 12:00
      • 18:00 - 20:00

7Pqff6U.png

• Added Aura Master NPC. (Located near the Costume Maker NPC.)
    • Enables you to change your aura's location
    • Enables you to change your aura's color

MoW1a0q.png

• Added new guild turfs. Click HERE for more details.

Nice!

ggwp!

I dont get the aura coupon update. Why break the aura market and rarity of auras? Ohh. Simple answer, they want money since it's obtainable in donation bonus.
Goodbye effort of guild skirmish winner, loading event winner and lotti winners.

Changing location is +1 but the colors should remain the same.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

+1 for the update! I love the update with everything especially the Change Aura Location except for one thing. I hate to say this but Im not favoring the update for the aura color change. Every color has its price rarity. Now, same type of aura will have the same price. (eww). Its kinda unfair for peeps who bought theirs for a higher price, or peeps who got em from events

Example:

Guild skirmish winner = 1 out of 1 aura(we fought hard for this hehe) 

Loading screen event winner(edits were so damn fine, btw) 

Lotti event (yall niggas lucky af, too bad i didnt win any) 

And what else ?? (sorry idk since i just joined the server a few weeks ago) 

Thanks!

Edited by tanodtamod
Additional details
  • Like 6

Regarding flama aura refund, I hv done a donation few hundred dollor on 25th of may, but rule of u only refundable for who donate in period between 5th june to 4th july, do u think it's fair for early donor???... Really disappointter In this part... 

RIP efforts for those who won the special events like the loading screen and skirmish event.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Agreed with the other responses regarding the colour change of auras. Unless you got other reasons regarding the economy of the server. This change is a disrespect to the few players who won events. Especially if you're going to take away the glory of the loading screen winners the same they received their rewards.

Also off-topic, dont you think you're overloading the server with too much promotions that favours donors a bit too much that you're likely turning away new players? These donation promos for some reason did not work to drag prices down. Especially if armor overups are now favored against thanaC. People are buying and refining everything so that new players have a hard time finding cheaper prices.

Edited by jakoljakol
  • Like 6

RIP auras. Thyre one of the best costumes. And were fcked up with the updates.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

RIP auras... I dont understand why this server keeps adding so much updates every week.

If you keep adding a lot of updates every week, you risk the chance of players will not like the update and so they will just quit playing and the server will start seeing a decrease in the number of players...

when is this server going to become stable and not add new updates?

this update is so disappointing...

Edited by Mojica
  • Like 4

I think wizard is the most discriminated class (example FBH)

• Like 1

RIP LHZ AURA

Aura coupon nice!!. this would allow other player to experience colored aura.. not to spend 500-950billion just for a colored one! the pricing is ridiculous, i means it a rare color but the pricing it too high! some player selling saying its just a business.

this update is good and a blessing to a lots of player suffering from OVER PRICED selling ex. on BLACK GOD AURA..

stop hoarding BLACK GOD AURA... see what happen now!:xwx:

i think this update is fair enough..  maybe i could only agree to REMOVE THE COLORED AURA WHICH HAVE WON ON EVENTS on aura coupon and have a other COLOR (WHITE/BLACK/BLUE etc)  to be allowed on it. COLORED Aura Won on events should not be priced SO HIGH! you'll never know what update comes next.. BE FAIR ON PRICING, not all players can join event. some have works to do and life.. :scissor::scissor:

• Like 1

That explains why others were selling their gold / pink LHZ auras on rush yesterday.
Is this change aura color update announced early?

11 minutes ago, Elazul said:

That explains why others were selling their gold / pink LHZ auras on rush yesterday.

sadly, it was only announced during GvG stream by Anakin. Couldn't find the info elsewhere.

Welcome to CostumeRO :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

To be fair, the market was getting saturated with auras, which exist only for aesthetics, but cost billions, if not hundreds of billions of zeny. I mean, managing to snag a 'unique' headgear from an event, which grants absolutely nothing for your stats, can be sold to players for several billion which can then be used to buy, say, VSets and other useful items. It's an okay system if it didn't churn out these headgears weekly, because again, the market would be saturated.

But some costumes which can be sold for 600 to 900b? Some people would rather take their generic lower headgear costumes (Flu Mask at 20c versus Aura at 900b, and both provide no stats at all), and spend that money on proper equipment instead. Yet people still buy those expensive costumes, which says... something about what the 'elite donators' want. They're probably turning it into a business with their 'DT' payment methods as well.

I sincerely hope the GMs won't just release updates upon updates to cater to these donators (e.g. just releasing costumes, but recolored), but to balance and implement other in-game content as well (Diabolus items, other cards like Ifrit and Randgris, etc.)

Edited by Shiho
Typos
  • Like 3

can you please make a video on how the aura master npc works. thank you!

12 minutes ago, Shiho said:

To be fair, the market was getting saturated with auras, which exist only for aesthetics, but cost billions, if not hundreds of billions of zeny. I mean, managing to snag a 'unique' headgear from an event, which grants absolutely nothing for your stats, can be sold to players for several billion which can then be used to buy, say, VSets and other useful items. It's an okay system if it didn't churn out these headgears weekly, because again, the market would be saturated.

But some costumes which can be sold for 600 to 900b? Some people would rather take their generic lower headgear costumes (Flu Mask at 20c versus Aura at 900b, and both provide no stats at all), and spend that money on proper equipment instead. Yet people still buy those expensive costumes, which says... something about what the 'elite donators' want. They're probably turning it into a business with their 'DT' payment methods as well.

I sincerely hope the GMs won't just release updates upon updates to cater to these donators (e.g. just releasing costumes, but recolored), but to balance and implement other in-game content as well (Diabolus items, other cards like Ifrit and Randgris, etc.)

Man... stop crying and start farming

4 minutes ago, flosupreme said:

Man... stop crying and start farming

Ah yes, the typical nonsense reply to a well-structured observation backed up with facts.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Shiho said:

Ah yes, the typical nonsense reply to a well-structured observation backed up with facts.

You can't just blame it to the aura holders. How about the DB farmers, VM/Sleip crafters and Thana/Lhz hunters? Before the GLHZ/PLHZ came out, you couldn't find someone selling LHZ auras and the market is already f*cked. No one does the "buy and sell" for this 600-900b Aura. I guess your well-structured observation wasn't well-thought-out. 

Why almost every week there's new update? Why not stabilize the server first? It's hard to catch up especially to working people.
Also, put schedule of BG, not just saying that it has regular schedule now.

Andddddddddd, MONSTER ARENA UPDATE SUCKSSS BIGTIME.

Breaking your equips, strip, mammonite, reflect, etc. Serious-fuckinggg-ly?

5 hours ago, Golden said:

Regarding flama aura refund, I hv done a donation few hundred dollor on 25th of may, but rule of u only refundable for who donate in period between 5th june to 4th july, do u think it's fair for early donor???... Really disappointter In this part... 

I agree.  Please include those who donated earlier on that date or atleast those who donated on the time of the first promo.

1 hour ago, Elazul said:

I announced this information way back, atleast multiple times of my Streams.  Before we implement the Gold and Pink and also the Event Prizes, some people already know this.

However regarding about the event EVENT prizes, We will compensate the Skirmish and other Event Winners with much more unique items;

Ls9wx92.png

These are all the Official Wings/Items (Robe slot).

As you guys all know 11 of this are in my Box, 21 are available for grab in any special events.

Skirmish Event winner will get Blue Arch Angel Wing as replacement of the Blue LHZ Aura.

Loading Screen Event will replaced to the Red Flag (looks good ingame) + Red LHZ Aura.