Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Android Players - Delayed Development

Hello anDROID users of the republic,

We sincerely apologize for the lack of information regarding your favorite platform. Unfortunately, we have discovered security issues in the current android client which could have also affected the previous management. We've have decided to postpone development in the android client that we are currently using until we are 100% satisfied that it cannot be maliciously exploited.

On the other hand, we are also considering  upgrading to a more secure and stable client to provide a better experience.

Rest assured, android will be back as soon as possible! R2-D2 is awesome and C3-PO may be annoying but is still lovable so it's safe to say that we have not forgotten our droids. You will all receive the same compensation that desktop users have received in case you haven't claimed yet. It'll be exclusive to you and desktop users will not be able to benefit from it anymore.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience but we look forward to a better android!

-Yoda

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Hope it will be fix soon please , i want to play again. :sob::sob: more power admins 

• Like 1

GM's/SO Thanks for the efforts to fix AndRO, you have our support and we wish that it will be fix ASAP

Thanks again and more power!

• Like 1

Hoping to fix this soon too. :) More Power for DARK RO. now the server is better! Thank you

• Like 1

Appreciate the effort working on this one. While you're at it, I suggest changing AndRO to XPRO, so you can cater both Android and iOS users as well. It has better controls and general implementation over AndRO. Check it here https://intro.vykimo.com/

Edited by cyruscvc
  • Like 1

I think much better xpro old android lag at disconnected

21 hours ago, cyruscvc said:

Appreciate the effort working on this one. While you're at it, I suggest changing AndRO to XPRO, so you can cater both Android and iOS users as well. It has better controls and general implementation over AndRO. Check it here https://intro.vykimo.com/

4 minutes ago, Nicolas said:

I think much better xpro old android lag at disconnected

We've been in contact with them for the past few days now. :) Standby for updates. We just want to make sure everything is secure before we move on.

• Like 1

Updates please,  para mabuhayan naman po kaming mga mobile users kahit papano.. Thank you Admins.. :sob::sob:

On 7/17/2020 at 12:57 AM, phitzangel said:

Updates please,  para mabuhayan naman po kaming mga mobile users kahit papano.. Thank you Admins.. :sob::sob:

boss wla parin ba xpro parin ba gmit