YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE! - This is the legit DarkRO Rebirth. (James)

Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Great News for Mobile Users of the Republic!

Hello citizens of the republic!

I come before you with more good news regarding your preferred handheld platform!

GM James has decided on pushing the switch from AndRO over to XPRO! We have been in contact with XPRO’s developers for the past week and have already completed the initial pre-installation, compatibility and development checks! We are going for it!

Our development team is currently juggling several tasks all at once and is barely getting 2 hours of straight sleep. They are direct descendants of maintenance and repair droids and they are currently in the process of studying all of the functions and features of XPRO.

Security and stability is their top priority and beta testing may be able to start 2 weeks from now!

XPRO – A Cross-Platform Ragnarok Online Client

CYj3wbz.png

XPRO is a client based on the RoBrowser project by KeyWorld and acts as the update to port it over to mobile devices.
It claims to be the most advanced custom RO client ever made and has the advantage of being very lightweight and cross platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS & Android).

Check out XPRO’s official demo video below:

We are very excited to try this out ourselves when testing is open and we really hope our mobile users appreciate this update. We apologize for the lack of information regarding mobile. We just didn’t want to announce anything prematurely without confirming anything first.

See you soon on DarkRO Rebirth Mobile!

Thank you and may the force be with you!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Hope that it will go smooth & Will be up ASAP!

I see one thing with this XPRO, correct me if im wrong. there's no skill spam for this client so sad ☹️

Great! I also saw it on a server .. I hope it will be smooth

Hope it will release asap,  we have a lot to catch up,  thank you admin for updating..  More Power

its really hard to use 😂

Hope apk will still be available :)

7 minutes ago, otaku said:

its really hard to use 😂

So, is the old AndRo much better?

iphone user here. i finally can play chatnarok :heh:

Hoping it will fix the error on critical strikes esp for katar or dual wield weapons..

Any updates for the xpro?

This will bring way more players to the server! Which is awesome!! Looking forward!

On 7/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, QuisUtDeus said:

Hoping it will fix the error on critical strikes esp for katar or dual wield weapons..

If this is a bug, please report it in the Bug Tracker. Posting that here will not get it the proper attention it needs.

21 hours ago, ERN said:

Any updates for the xpro?

None as of yet but it is still currently being worked on by both XPRO's devs and ours.

7 hours ago, kalarm said:

This will bring way more players to the server! Which is awesome!! Looking forward!

Thanks! We hope so too. Thank you for the continued support! Don't forget to invite your friends!

Hoping that xpro will be better in dark ro rebirth server,  cause base on my experience on other server,  xpro is not user's friendly,  too much lag,  difficulty in spamming skill,  and you really need a faster internet connection,  if you are just using data on mobile phone,  it consume too much data,  hope we can choose two types of platform XPRO and andRO to play..  

Thanks admins.. 

Still waiting for mobile

Long Live Dark RO Rebirth:no1:

1 hour ago, phitzangel said:

Hoping that xpro will be better in dark ro rebirth server,  cause base on my experience on other server,  xpro is not user's friendly,  too much lag,  difficulty in spamming skill,  and you really need a faster internet connection,  if you are just using data on mobile phone,  it consume too much data,  hope we can choose two types of platform XPRO and andRO to play..  

Thanks admins.. 

Still waiting for mobile

Long Live Dark RO Rebirth:no1:

Unfortunately, we discovered a major security flaw in andRO and we couldn't let it continue. Unless andRO's developers are able to secure this flaw, we might not even consider going back at all. The server's security trumps whatever reputation XPRO has in this case.

• Thanks 1