Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kalarm

NEED Help with DD PVP SinX PLEASE!

Recommended Posts

Hey all, first of all, money is not a problem. (with exception to LHZ cards and all that to over the top stuff)

 

So, as a CRIT Sinx I was using these gears (as well as all the other shenanigans for switching and what have you...):

 

196 ASPD even with EDP

 

  • Traveler's Hat (Vanberk) /Hokage (Vanberk)
  • Blank Eyes (Vanberk) (Could also get CYC if needed)
  • Torn Wings/Demon Wings (Could also get Dragon Wings if needed)
  • +10 Orcish Axe ( Doppel, TG, TG, Hydra)
  • +10 Skewer (The Paper card x2, Hydra)
  • +4 VM (will change for +6 soon) (Giant Whisper) (And all the other garments for switching and etc etc etc)
  • 2x Nile (2x Kobold)
  • VShuz (Moonlight Flower) (Also have +10 Tidal Set if needed)
  • VA (Tao, GR, etc etc etc)
  • Stats STR divisible for 10, Luk until 100 Crit Rate, some vit 170k~ with TAO

 

After my completely failed attempt with my Crit Sinx, I was thinking of switching it for a DD (I'm aware of Phreeonis, HIT and so on)

 

What's the difference between Crit Sinx in PVP vs DD Sinx. All I want is to pvp. but damn, i miss A LOT. against other sinx, jedi/siths, stalkers, clowns...etc.

 

What am I doing wrong? Will DD kill faster? More versatile?

 

Thank you in Advance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After changing one hydra on skewer to mobster I did a little bit better. 
 

what throws me off this server is the cheer amount of people using AUTO POTION BOT PROGRAMS.

 

shaking my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, no ideas?

 

What would be the best weapons and gears? (excluding thana and LHZ cards).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DD Sin X rely on bursting down enemies quickly, since they have Double Attack (which means Double Attack procs would land 2 hits on the main hand + 1 hit on the offhand, for a total of 3, compared to Crit Sin X landing 2 hits). That said, you would rely on hit rate as well, since crit ignores flee. But with EDP and Lex Aeterna (from Owl Baron), people tend to drop quickly (if they don't have auto-potion programs).

 

On the original Dark RO, I had 2 main hand daggers + 1 offhand dagger, with a Katar thrown in for easy switching (wear the Katar, then the first dagger you wear will go to your offhand, followed by your mainhand).

 

Main hand daggers:

 

+10 Sandstorm [Turtle General, Turtle General, Hydra, Incantation Samurai] - for low to moderate def targets

 

+10 Sandstorm [Turtle General, Turtle General, Hydra, Memory of Thanatos] - for high def targets

 

Offhand dagger:

 

+10 Main Gauche [Randgris, Hydra, Skel Worker, Phreeoni] - I used Main Gauche and not another Sandstorm to maximize my weapon slots while not messing up my weapon switching

 

I also used Injustice card before (swapping 1 to 2 on the offhand Hydra and/or Skel Worker), because the Sonic Blow proc, even at level 1, already deals 300% damage. Successive procs with EDP will hurt people, but during special occasions I opt to not use them and other auto-cast cards (like Owl Baron cards) because the text bar over your head tends to draw attention of other people to your location, even while cloaked.

 

While yes, Dual Dagger Sin X are more versatile, they require extensive amounts of gear for switching, because unlike DD Crit Sin X where you have one set of gear that aims to get your damage as high as possible, Dual Dagger Sin X would require you to change gear on the fly in order to bring down enemies fast. I guess you can try switching with +10 Ice Picks for high def characters, but the lesser card slots really cripples the damage potential in that case.

Edited by Shiho
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Shiho said:

DD Sin X rely on bursting down enemies quickly, since they have Double Attack (which means Double Attack procs would land 2 hits on the main hand + 1 hit on the offhand, for a total of 3, compared to Crit Sin X landing 2 hits). That said, you would rely on hit rate as well, since crit ignores flee. But with EDP and Lex Aeterna (from Owl Baron), people tend to drop quickly (if they don't have auto-potion programs).

 

On the original Dark RO, I had 2 main hand daggers + 1 offhand dagger, with a Katar thrown in for easy switching (wear the Katar, then the first dagger you wear will go to your offhand, followed by your mainhand).

 

Main hand daggers:

 

+10 Sandstorm [Turtle General, Turtle General, Hydra, Incantation Samurai] - for low to moderate def targets

 

+10 Sandstorm [Turtle General, Turtle General, Hydra, Memory of Thanatos] - for high def targets

 

Offhand dagger:

 

+10 Main Gauche [Randgris, Hydra, Skel Worker, Phreeoni] - I used Main Gauche and not another Sandstorm to maximize my weapon slots while not messing up my weapon switching

 

I also used Injustice card before (swapping 1 to 2 on the offhand Hydra and/or Skel Worker), because the Sonic Blow proc, even at level 1, already deals 300% damage. Successive procs with EDP will hurt people, but during special occasions I opt to not use them and other auto-cast cards (like Owl Baron cards) because the text bar over your head tends to draw attention of other people to your location, even while cloaked.

 

While yes, Dual Dagger Sin X are more versatile, they require extensive amounts of gear for switching, because unlike DD Crit Sin X where you have one set of gear that aims to get your damage as high as possible, Dual Dagger Sin X would require you to change gear on the fly in order to bring down enemies fast. I guess you can try switching with +10 Ice Picks for high def characters, but the lesser card slots really cripples the damage potential in that case.

Thank you, once again, for your insight on this matter! I truly appreciate!!

 

Now, I don't have INCA (is it even implemented?? 0.0) Nor thana (never will have. To expensive). I guess crit is the go to all rounder then,

 

So, a few more things. Lately, I have been using this gear: (The dmg is really good TBH, better than +10Skewer with TornWings combo)

  • Hokage (Vanberk)
  • Blank Eyes (Vanberk)
  • Dragon Wings
  • +10 Orcish Axe ( Skel Worker, TG, TG and The Paper card))
  • +10 Sandstorm (Free Doppel 196asp, Hydra x2 and The Paper card)
  • +4 VM (will change for +6 soon) (Giant Whisper)
  • 2x Nile (2x Kobold)
  • Sleipnir
  • VA (Tao, GR, etc etc etc)
  • Stats (agi and bless from healer npc and awakening pot) STR 249+61, VIT 94+19 and luk 240+24.

Is there anymore things I could do to bump up even more the damage? (i'm aware of elemental converters and foods)

 

Perhaps, changing hokage for ?? BE for CYC?? cards on the nile roses? Mantis??  With this build i achieve 100 CRIT rate. What if i changed the kobold cards? Is there a problem reaching just 90 CRIT rate or even 80 Crit rate?

 

I also noted that owl baron lex aeterna doesn't proc that much...

 

Thank you once again!

Edited by kalarm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incantation Samurai card is implemented (not sure if it goes by the name Samurai Specter card, both of them refer to the same card).

 

At the moment I use nearly the same build, although I use either 2 Vanberks + 2 Owl Barons (more chance for Lex Aeterna but I have lower crit rate, which is offset by the Vanberk procs), or 2 Kobolds + 2 Gemini S58 (for higher crit rate + resistances). With EDP + Aloe Vera, it deals decent enough damage, though I feel that it's still outclassed by Dual Dagger types both here and on the original Dark RO (but the crits ignoring flee and def are nice).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Shiho said:

Incantation Samurai card is implemented (not sure if it goes by the name Samurai Specter card, both of them refer to the same card).

 

At the moment I use nearly the same build, although I use either 2 Vanberks + 2 Owl Barons (more chance for Lex Aeterna but I have lower crit rate, which is offset by the Vanberk procs), or 2 Kobolds + 2 Gemini S58 (for higher crit rate + resistances). With EDP + Aloe Vera, it deals decent enough damage, though I feel that it's still outclassed by Dual Dagger types both here and on the original Dark RO (but the crits ignoring flee and def are nice).

Thank you once again.

 

I talked to a GM and he said Owl barons don't stack....So, not sure about that. Are you sure they work stacked?? GM told that only 1 would work.

 

Also, what are the stats you are using? Should iget CYC instead of BE? Should i change my headgear?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IIRC they don't "stack", per se (like two 3% chance cards stack to give a 6% chance), but you independently roll the chances for each one. Like each one has a 3% chance to trigger, so if the 97% of the time it doesn't trigger per attack, you gain another 3% chance to trigger the other card within that 97%. (source: https://forum.ratemyserver.net/general-discussion/do-2-owl-barons-stack-with-each-other/)

 

I've already reset my build and stripped my SinX, but I generally used 250+X str divisible by 10, enough agi to bring myself to 196 aspd without buffs (which is tricky especially if you accidentally click the healer and it buffs you), vit (usually up to 100 to 125, weighing survivability [HP, resistances] vs the pain of Thanatos / Ice Pick / Acid Demonstration), then dumping the rest on Luk. At times I don't reach 100 crit rate (or my preferred amount of perfect dodge) so I decrease vit accordingly then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shiho said:

IIRC they don't "stack", per se (like two 3% chance cards stack to give a 6% chance), but you independently roll the chances for each one. Like each one has a 3% chance to trigger, so if the 97% of the time it doesn't trigger per attack, you gain another 3% chance to trigger the other card within that 97%. (source: https://forum.ratemyserver.net/general-discussion/do-2-owl-barons-stack-with-each-other/)

 

I've already reset my build and stripped my SinX, but I generally used 250+X str divisible by 10, enough agi to bring myself to 196 aspd without buffs (which is tricky especially if you accidentally click the healer and it buffs you), vit (usually up to 100 to 125, weighing survivability [HP, resistances] vs the pain of Thanatos / Ice Pick / Acid Demonstration), then dumping the rest on Luk. At times I don't reach 100 crit rate (or my preferred amount of perfect dodge) so I decrease vit accordingly then.

Alright you clarified a lot of thing for me! I really appreciate all your time and attention to my topic!

 

thank you very much!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crit sinx ignores def and usually has more pd(if without skewer). Which means, lesser switching on weapon.

Dd type deals more damage due to double attack but you need to switch to thana/ice pick for high def.

 

On the hitrate, unlike the old darkro, sinx has more flee here because of cyc(+50 flee). Usually you need 580++ hit to hit a sinx/jedi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 4:59 PM, ShinobiRem said:

Crit sinx ignores def and usually has more pd(if without skewer). Which means, lesser switching on weapon.

Dd type deals more damage due to double attack but you need to switch to thana/ice pick for high def.

 

On the hitrate, unlike the old darkro, sinx has more flee here because of cyc(+50 flee). Usually you need 580++ hit to hit a sinx/jedi.

Much appreciated! 

 

Very usefull inside!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...