Sign in to follow this  
Master Qui-Gon Jinn

The Cap Forge: Create Your Custom Cap!

Greetings, young ones, I'm Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

I'm a chairman in the High Council and, in my spare time, I do enjoy creating Caps using my vast knowledge from the Jedi Archives.

So, as of now, you too will be able to request an unique Cap within a range of details and specifications.

• Customization •

As of now, the caps can be composed by up to three elements: the Base (Black), the Lettering (Gold), the Ornament (Silver) and the Crossed Saber Emblem on the back of it.

W7xLZtq.gif

Upon ordering a Custom Cap you can customize and specify the following:

• Base •

For the Base, the color can be selected, here are a few examples:

JE9KbI5.gif

In the picture: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Teal, White and Yellow.
Available colors are not limited to those examples, but are subject to availability and compatibility with DarkRO's environment.
Other tones of the colors displayed on this list can also be achieved.

Still for the Base, if the player opt out for the Crossed Sabers Emblem, it is possible to choose if the cap will have a strap or be plain.

LpuM1Hh.gif

• Lettering •

The text displayed on the front of the Cap might be composed from 2 to 3 characters. ¹
Those characters should be Alphabetical or Digits, all Uppercase. ²
The font used on the lettering is proprietary. ³

It is also important to note that the lettering is side-accurate, which means that it will be displayed in the correct readable orientation no matter the angle the Player Character is facing.

3hoKyUR.gif

Notes:

¹ - Four characters might be a possibility, but it's unlikely for it to be clearly seen so, availability subject to approval.

² - Other Symbols and lowercase characters might be viable but also, subject to availability.

³ - It's possible to try and emulate other fonts, but due to the size of the final product, that's most unlikely.

• Ornament •

The Ornament can be chosen to be present or not, and if it is, might be added in a range of colors.

aXM7ska.gif

In the picture: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Teal, White and Yellow.
Available colors are not limited to those examples, but are subject to availability and compatibility with DarkRO's environment.
Other tones of the colors displayed on this list can also be achieved.

For a better final result, colors lighter or darker than the base are advised, contrasting colors produces better results.

• Anatomy of the Cap •

ArtBYqO.png

The Cap as a final product is composed of several areas that can be of different colors.

All those details should be present in the request form accordingly to the desired final design.

• Pricing •

The price of requesting the creation of the Custom Cap is 60 USD.
The current features of the cap listed on this thread have no affect on the final pricing, so customize it as you wish.

• Purchase •

The process to acquire the Custom Cap follows the same process of other purchases, you should access this LINK and proceed with your Donation.
After that, you should forward all the information about your Custom Cap and your donation, forwarding the form to
darkrorebirth@gmail.com.

• Delivery •

Delivery time is expected to be 7 days, and implementation will occur on the Next Scheduled Maintenance.
For better and faster delivery, great communication and scheduling is crucial.

In my Forge, I will be trying to make each Cap as unique as possible so, I will be counting with your help young ones, to achieve the best looking Cap ever made!

• Like 3

Can the Base of the Cap be like the NBA/Philippine Cap?

You love to use , alot