Yoda

Scheduled Quick Server Maintenance - August 12, 2020

Greetings citizens of the republic!

On August 12, 2020 at 1:00 AM (Server Time - GMT+8), we will be conducting a very quick server maintenance which will require a complete server shut down in order to safely perform and implement updates and fixes to the server files. Below are few of the updates included in this scheduled maintenance.

• Updated WoE Duration and Time - Based on Poll Results
    • The days will remain the same for the duration of the next GOTM. The winning poll result for the WoE Days will be applied after GOTM.
  • Urgent Bugs & Fixes
  • Some clean up work.

The server's engines will be shut down for about 1 hour only which includes both implementation and testing. We urge you to log off beforehand to avoid account related issues and make all the necessary preparations. We have assigned C-3PO to assist in creating the patch notes and I will be posting his list as soon as the server is back up and self-sustaining.

Please take the time to rest or join us in our official communications channels.

See you again soon and may the force be with you!

• Like 5

another noob update again. RIP dark-ro

28 minutes ago, kingr0 said:

another noob update again. RIP dark-ro

This was mainly a quick update to implement the WoE duration that the players voted for. We are sorry we couldn't meet your expectations with this update. If you have feedback or suggestions regarding better updates, please post them in the Suggestion Hub so we can discuss and maybe consider your ideas.

Sir there's an crashing error in map geffenia 1, I cannot log in my character. kindly you fix it? 

why i cant log in failed to connect server..

4 hours ago, aldrich said:

why i cant log in failed to connect server..

Make sure you are in the right server & have a stable internet connection

Clear up your browser cache

https://dark-ro.com/

Client keeps crashing whenever I login to my Sith character. I warped it to gefenia01. 
Client is updated.