Marshal

Spread the Love <3

spreadthelove.jpg

As cheesy as it may sound, we will be hosting a love and romance theme event to soothe down some crazy atmosphere going around the game.

This is a very simple event, but your creativeness and a little bit of affection are needed to spread the love.

Let’s call it Spread the Love event – yes this may sound cheesy, but I cannot think of a cheesier name than this!

Below are the following you need to qualify for this mini forum event:

1)      Pick a place and take a screenshot of your character with one of your closest friend (or perhaps your actual partner?). Two characters in a screenshot.

2)      On the caption, write a little explanation on why you chose this place.

Note: Your creativity will be put into the test.

Rules:

1)      Only 1 entry maximum per player.

2)      Photo-editing software (or any related software) to enhance your screenshot is prohibited.

3)      Ensure that you post the actual image (not link). You can use the post-image (https://postimages.org/). Upload and copy-paste the hot-link for forums. Please spare me the pain of clicking your link one-by-one.

4)      Include the IGNs of both characters in the screenshot.

5)      Include exact location (i.e., map and actual coordinates).

6)      If the GM team deemed that your post is inappropriate, you will be disqualified. We want to spread the love, not hate.

7)      The entry with the most ‘heart/like’ reaction will be crowned as a winner.

Sample Entry:

screen-Dark-RO311.jpg

IGN: Player 1 + Player 2

Explanation on why you picked this map: Whenever I am with her, it feels like I am in Cloud 9.

Note: This is just a sample entry. Don’t judge my creativity!

Prizes:  

1st Place 

• Total of 80 Donation Tickets + 80 Bonus Point for the pair.

2nd Place

• Total of 50 Donation Tickets + 50 Bonus Points for the pair.

3rd Place

• Total of 25 Donation Tickets + 25 Bonus Points for the pair.

Event Duration: Starting now and ends on August 23, 2020 12:00am (GMT+8).

IGN: a r c 2 4 + Azithromycin
We usually chillin' and soundtripin' beside the windmill while relaxing and enjoying the nature's beauty around..

screen-Dark-RO256.jpg

• Like 4

screen-Dark-RO017.jpg
IGN: sliceofb1ancake + Ketketbaruket
We actually missed travelling and beachin' together that is why I love this place in Jawaii.

• Like 3

IGN: CoinBanker + Ms Banker

@warp comodo 140 87

I like to roam every map's in ragnarok when i don't have anything to do and when we talk about love the 1st thing we connected to it is our heart. and RAGNAROK will always have a part in our Heart<3.#DARKRO-REBIRTHisFOREVER

screen-Dark-RO011.jpg

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

IGN: LK Sweet and Bubog

@warp cmd_fild02 82 75

I chose this place because we live in ilocos when we were young and we used to swim and catch fish by hand and it is very memorable to me.

My cousin Frey(real name) introduced me to my very first RO server back in 2007 (DarkRO pie). Hes's one of the reasons why I love playing RO and why I immediately downloaded when I saw DarkRO Rebirth.

I love my big brother cousin. He supported me. Cheered me up when I'm down. He punched my bully in the face. He taught me how to gamble. He taught me how to be strong through the race of life. And I regret not being vocal about my feelings towards him because I felt it was not "masculine" since we were raised with a timid culture.

This is a little way of saying 'thank you and I love you brother'. I hope you see this in heaven. 

If you think this is a sad story then sooner or later all love stories will turn into sad stories. Don't pity me, but join me in celebration. I think this is a memorial of love and a reason to be always happy that I once had him in my life. Spread love my friends while you have the chance. I tell you that there LIFE IS SHORT SO WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR HATE. Love you all! 

PS: It's okay if this post does not qualify because he's not playing in game. Im doing this in memory of him anyway :D

screen-Dark-RO037.jpg

Edited by dandan01
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

IGN: JoIIibeer and MightyBordagul

I have chosen this map because even though we are apart. good friends are like stars you don't always see them but you know they are there.

received-372485253740557.jpg

Edited by Mcdonuts
  • Like 14

IGN: GH O ST and Dokkaebi

GOLD ROOM

This is the place we all started.

We made enemies competing with each other to be  stronger to play better.

We made FRIENDS and became FAMILY INGAME IN REAL LIFE.

Let these family and friends quotes remind you of the importance of these people in your life.

The people who encourage us and supports us in good times and in bad. We should always appreciate them in our lives.

You are truly blessed when family members are your friends and when friends feel like your family.

INVICTUS FAMILY SINCE DAY ONE 

WE MAY NOT BE THE BEST GUILD BUT WE ARE HAPPY AND ENJOYING EACH OTHER COMPANY EVERYDAY PLAYING DARKRO REBIRTH!

event.png

• Like 11

IGN: MechKiller + CuTieTy

Explanation on why you picked this map:

This is the place that reminded me the feeling when I proposed to my wife when we traveled to oversea. It is a hard time for me to plan for this proposal due to limited resource and facing communication problem. Luckily I have a pair of friend who went with us and help me to prepare the material for this "surprise" proposal during the trip. During the proposal, i am very nervous since i need to remember what I need to talk to my "EX girlfriend" and I need to face the public people who I do not meet before. Anyways, the words " Would U Marry Me?" has came out from my mouth and the replied that I got is " Yes I DO" ^^ All of this has become our great & happy memory that we will remember forever.

Thanks For Being My Wife (^.^)

screen-Dark-RO008.jpg

IGN : Water Insignia | Fire Insignia  | Wind Insignia 

No further explanation needed who wouldn't  want to go to  beach during this pandemic  ? 

Untitled.png

• Like 2

SZFC2X.jpg

IGN:  xETHON  +  Tiipen Tiger

This is my 4 year old son, he is my closest buddy this pandemic <3

Right now, i am choosing this map with lots of toys and gifts. i have always wanted to bring him toys back then before the pandemic. Just to get him away from gadgets.

And when this crisis came, we became gaming buddies. We played Roblox, GTA5, Minecraft or any games he saw in the internet. And yeah, he built a simple small house on minecraft and said that our house was built with diamonds. i even thought him play Ragnarok, by now he already knew how to attack, walk, sit/stand, even a use of a single skill.

My wife and i agreed to let him play whatever he wanted to after he completes home studying for an hour and half.

We all know that kids learn new to things by playing and yet we still have to guide them.

My son told us that he wants to go to the Lego Land or Disney and in the Bahamas, as we answered "alright, after this corona virus thing".

Hoping this pandemic ends before this years' christmas.

And as our gift to him we wanted to bring to the EK. (sry cnt affrd outsd d cntry HAHAHA)

Thannk You! #SpreadTheLove

• Like 3

IGN: PongSkie + KareII

Explanation on why you picked this map:

“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching — they are your family. ”. Here I stand beside my sister failing to forge another +7VM. Both of us are playing since the old Dark-RO Force. Starting from the scratch we manage to create a decent guild (namely X-Commandment) along with my brother. We fought, conquer and enjoyed playing just as when the old Force slowly lost its people. Coming in with the new rebirth server, she now enjoys playing in 2 months with forging. Not as GM as she was before, Not as popular nor as rich as she were, yet she is enjoying what she can manage to do. And yet, when she fails forging again, my brother and I always there to help.    

screen-Dark-RO005.jpgfind cheap gas near me