Sign in to follow this  
Vaan

3PP removal

Is this your way of reducing FPS drop issue? You just made the game unfair for others who do not have a mouse with built in macro and for those who can bypass Gepard with their 3PP softwares. 

LOL.. i find it funny when people complain about removing this.. =) I dont have one but this is the real balance here.. =) spamming JT, BB using 3PP specially with NDL? yep.. very good move by the admin

2 hours ago, PongSkie said:

LOL.. i find it funny when people complain about removing this.. =) I dont have one but this is the real balance here.. =) spamming JT, BB using 3PP specially with NDL? yep.. very good move by the admin

I also find it funny when someone is commenting without even understanding what is the content. Okay, I will explain it to you, It is okay to REMOVE those "spamming" in game as long as they are removed completely. But unfortunately, Some 3PP can still baypass the Gepard protection thus "some" are still using 3PP and how about the hardware with built in macro? Real balance right? 

Edited by Vaan

do you have legit proof of those 3pp software that bypass the updated gephard? im just curious ty

1 hour ago, Vaan said:

I also find it funny when someone is commenting without even understanding what is the content. Okay, I will explain it to you, It is okay to REMOVE those "spamming" in game as long as they are removed completely. But unfortunately, Some 3PP can still baypass the Gepard protection thus "some" are still using 3PP and how about the hardware with built in macro? Real balance right? 

still, we are in beta phase, so let's see what will the devs do.

Dev told us that they blocked all "known" 3PP softwares so i'm sure there is. Plus I know a few who are already using a working autopots. So what is the point of sorting out some of those who use 3PP if they cannot remove all? :hmm:

So instead of removing we allow 3PP coz u think some 3PP will still bypass? i don't think you understand the purpose of "banning" accounts... hahahaha =) now we can obviously identify who are still using 3PP unlike before.. stop whining just bcoz you lost all your 3PP oops.. hahaha butt hurt

BTW, 3PPs are illegal ever since, so why cry now? =) they just manage to do something now unlike before =)

Edited by PongSkie

Accepted Modifications are, but not limited to:

• Homunculus AI Scripts
  • Use of Gray Map (custom.grf)
  • Custom Pettalktable.xml (custom.grf)
  • Custom Cursors/Pointers (custom.grf)
  • Modified Cast Circles/Aura Sprites (custom.grf)
  • Custom RO Skins/Themes (via ":\RO\Skin\" folder)
  • Clown's Frost Joke/Gypsy's Scream Texts (via ba_frostjoke.txt/dc_scream.txt)
  • AutoHotKey & Macro for Brewing & Battlefield (PvP'ing and WoE'ing).
  • AutoHotKey & Macro for Farming (Active)
  • Modified Status Effect indicators.
  • Modified Trap sprite

Did you know who made these rules? How can you Identify if someone is using 3PP and not a hardware? Can you? If "banning accounts" is your solution, seems like you cant process things in your brain. Talk about fair game? :hmm:

Edited by Vaan

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this