Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Scheduled Server Maintenance - September 19, 2020

Greetings citizens of the republic!

On September 19, 2020 at 1:00 AM (Server Time - GMT+8), we will be conducting the first official server maintenance since the major upgrade which will require a complete server shut down in order to safely perform and implement updates and fixes to the server files. We are happy to inform you that things have settled down since then and that we are now back on track with regular updates but will still polish up and address the rest of the remaining issues. Below are few of the changes and additions included in this scheduled maintenance.

• Item Revamps
  • New Item Releases
  • Game Improvements
  • Graphic Improvements
  • Bug Fixes
  • Quality of Life Updates

The server's engines will be shut down for about 4-7 hours which includes both implementation and testing. We urge you to log off beforehand to avoid account related issues and make all the necessary preparations. For guild leaders, we advise you to check your castles and break your treasure boxes beforehand to avoid any spawn issues. We have assigned C-3PO to assist in creating the patch notes and I will be posting his list as soon as the server is back up and self-sustaining.

Please take the time to rest or join us in our official communications channels.

See you again soon and may the force be with you!

Can you bring back the lightsaber sounds? I hate the sfx of normal crit attacks

Bring our items back...

• Like 1

Please buff up tier 2 items and reduce the cool down for the endless tower 1week is too much.

Looking forward to this update.

Edited by Gadwin

1 hour ago, Gadwin said:

Please buff up tier 2 items and reduce the cool down for the endless tower 1week is too much.

Looking forward to this update.

tier 2 effects is fine I guess. not overpowered but still have edge to others with no t2 items. 1 week cooldown is fine i guess. I think they just need to buff the number of drops of kyber crystals per run and make the bosses harder or disable choke/drain . Siths just solo the tower, too boring. Would like to have like a full party working to kill the bosses and every party member receives equal amount of crystals per run.

Tier 2 stats for most items is perfect as they provide helpful effects without being imbalance.

But the Tier 2 stats for Valkyrie Helm is underwhelming. Only gives additional +2 str & dex and 5% after-cast reduction. I think admin team should revisit Tier 2 stats for Valkyrie Helm.

Also, I want to see more items to get Tier 2 stats. Items like Hokage Hat, Magic Eyes, and Sleipnir.

Edited by Mojica

Please bring back the macroo. Built in macro for spp is not working. 

item quest for crystal kyber item (so everyone can hunt aside from ET) - alternative

Reduce 1week duration for ET - 3-5days 

ill wait to retrieve my 550b IMAO 

7 hours ago, jaiden16 said:

ill wait to retrieve my 550b IMAO 

goodluck on retrieving your 550b. 

20 hours ago, PongSkie said:

Bring our items back...

I think it will not be happened anymore, since we're on the new client already. Unless they rollback the old client.

i hope so but i think i retrieve my 550b :)

21 hours ago, Sleek said:

tier 2 effects is fine I guess. not overpowered but still have edge to others with no t2 items. 1 week cooldown is fine i guess. I think they just need to buff the number of drops of kyber crystals per run and make the bosses harder or disable choke/drain . Siths just solo the tower, too boring. Would like to have like a full party working to kill the bosses and every party member receives equal amount of crystals per run.

still low for me due to its required materials ( ranging 20-30b i guess it depends on the item u want to upgrade ) and for some unfortunate luck and you lose all your materials it really sucks, atleast when you successfully upgraded it to tier 2 you feel rewarded with the effect that will give you. the success rate is fair enough ( at 25% ) tho. about the cooldown, I think its fair to reduce it atleast 1 or 2days its really sucks to wait for 1week just to make 1ET and also to lessen the price of kyber crystal which can only be obtain thru ET instance.

I'd be okay with a 10hr or more for additional testing and checking just to make sure everything is really ironed out. 

bring back the macro spam please we are not in the low rate server, i have paid for keyboard and mouse for three thousand pesos to have a spammer.

if i donate that into server thats be good into the server. and the cell bug please fix it in go 15. thank you so much DEV. Team, godbless.

NO TO AHK/3PP keep it the way you did it! :) looking forward to the new update (hopefully the dying in endless tower- and you can no longer come back bug is fixed)