Jump to content
Yoda

September 19, 2020 - C-3PO's Maintenance Notes

Recommended Posts

JBGzrx0.png

 

Attention citizens of the republic!

 

The scheduled maintenance was a success and the server's start sequence was completed without any issues. DarkRO Rebirth is now running at a self-sustained state and you should be able to perform your normal routines immediately after patching your client.

 

 

efb0for.png

 

  • Star Wars Headgear Revamp
    • Darth Vader Helm [1]
      • STR +10
      • CritDMG +5%
      • ATK +3%
      • [Sith]
        • CritDMG +3%
        • ATK +2%
        • Reduce DMG from Demi-Human race by 12%
    • Stormtrooper Helm [1]
      • DEX +10
      • HIT +25
      • RangedATK +10%
    • Jedi Hood [1]
      • STR +15
      • MaxHP +5%
      • [Jedi]
        • AGI +5
        • MaxHP +2%
        • Reduce DMG from Demi-Human race by 10%
    • Sith Hood [1]
      • LUK +10
      • CritDMG +5%
      • [Sith]
        • CritDMG +3%
        • Reduce DMG from Demi-Human race by 7%
        • Increase DMG against Demi-Human race by 7%
    • Darth Maul Mask [1]
      • ATK +3%
      • Increases DMG against Demi-Human by 3%
      • Flee -20
      • [Sith Hood, Kylo Ren Mask, or Darth Vader Helm Combo]
        • ATK+2%
        • Increase DMG against Demi-Human race by 2%
  • Removed the 10m Limit from the Banker NPC
  • Closed the Banker NPC Deposit Option
    Please start using the new Zeny Storage feature included in our client. (CTRL+B)
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Please withdraw all of your zeny from the Banker NPC. The NPC will be removed after 3 Days.
  • Updated Discord Link in Automated Broadcast
  • Added a 3 second cooldown to @seeitems and @viewhg.
  • Fixed and Improved @guide feature.
  • Turned off Tip Box on login.
  • Increased Thanatos Spawn Rate in Bloody branch from 10% to 20%
  • Updated Credit Sprite - Design based on the actual Credit Symbol from the Star Wars series and the coin of BioWare's Cartel Points.
  • Updated Kyber Crystal Sprite - The new design is based on the ones sold at Disney's Galaxy Edge.

 

ixd9Jkt.png

 

  • Endless Tower - Warp back bug fixed.
  • Skewer can now be equipped by Jedi and Sith classes.
  • Gold Room MAC Address Restriction Fixed - Only 1 player can enter per MAC Address
  • Fixed Magnum Break Skill Cooldown
  • Vending Tax reverted to 2% from 5%
  • Padawan Platinum Skill Quest Fixed
  • Fixed Fist of Fury Job Restriction
  • Fixed Skewer + Torn Wing Combo
  • PDFM Fixed - Now debuffs on death on on Gospel Skill
  • Poring Puncher Automated Event - Fixed.
  • Missing Dagger sprites were added and are now displayed on attack.
  • Character Creation - The order of Hairstyles and Hair colors have been fixed to properly represent their avatars in the screen.

 

Storage and GStorage Missing Items Issue

We added a special Retrieval NPC that checks the database for the hidden items. This is still in testing so Admin Approval by GM James will be required one at a time in a specially made section here in the forums.

 

If you have missing items in your storage and gstorage after the major update, please CLICK THIS LINK to create a report.

 

0vjqaCv.png

 

  • Added New Headgears
    • Donation Manager
      • Rose Atomic Energy (Donation Exclusive)
        • Adds +1 to All Stats
        • Automatic Costume
        • Available in Mid and Low Headgear Positions
        • Color cannot be changed with Aura Coupon in Aura Master.
      • Mystic Atomic Energy (Donation Exclusive)
        • Adds +1 to All Stats
        • Automatic Costume
        • Available in Mid and Low Headgear Positions
        • Color cannot be changed with Aura Coupon in Aura Master.
      • Evolved Red Visor
      • Evolved Aqua Visor
      • Evolved Blue Visor
      • Evolved Black Visor
      • Force Element Box (Bonus Points Exclusive) - Gives Random Force Boxes listed below.
        • Force Wind Box - Gives random Donation Bonus costume listed below.
          • Shard Wind
          • Breezeling
        • Force Fire Box - Gives random Donation Bonus costume listed below.
          • Sparkling
          • Shard Fire
          • Flameling
        • Force Earth Box - Gives random Donation Bonus costume listed below.
          • Shard Earth
          • Earthling
        • Force Water Box - Gives random Donation Bonus costume listed below.
          • Shard Water
          • Aqualing
      • Dark Sacred Aura (Exclusive Bonus)
      • Light Sacred Aura  (Exclusive Bonus)
      • Mystic Thunderstroke (Exclusive Bonus)
      • Removed some headgears from rotation
    • Activity Shop
      • Indian Feather Headband
      • Choco Stick in Mouth
      • Butterfly Wing Ears
      • Penguin Cap
      • Sleeping Cat
      • Removed some headgears from rotation
    • Voting Staff 
      • Ninja Scroll
      • Horn of Ancient
      • Angry Solo Hat
      • Indifferent Solo Hat
      • Bankruptcy Mask
      • Removed some headgears from rotation
    • PvP Shop
      • Flying Evil Wing
      • Tongue Mask
      • Dark Knight Mask
      • Happy Pierrot Mask
      • Hoplite Helme
      • Removed some headgears from rotation
    • Lotti Girl
      • Dreadlord Aura (Legendary Prize)
      • Dreadlord Wing (Legendary Prize)
      • Kylo Ren Helm [1] (Legendary Prize)
        • STR +10
        • Crit Rate +5%
        • CritDMG +8%
        • [Sith]
          • CritDMG +4%
          • Increase damage against Demi-Human race by 12%
  • Added New Cyclop's Eye Upgrade Quest (prt_in 45 97)
    • Evolved Red Visor
      • All Stats +1
      • STR +3
      • ATK +3%
      • Flee +50
    • Evolved Aqua Visor
      • All Stats +1
      • DEX +3
      • RangedDMG +3%
      • Perfect Hit +5
    • Evolved Blue Visor
      • All Stats +1
      • INT +3
      • MATK +3%
      • After-Cast Delay -5%
    • Evolved Black Visor
      • All Stats +1
      • VIT +3
      • MaxHP +3%
      • RangedDMG Reduction +5%
  • Added Custom Icons to Force Element (Padawan Skill)
  • Item Moves Restriction - New item move restriction setting included in the new client. Mouse over to find out item restrictions.
  • Unique Class icons were added to identify those classes in Party Window and Character Select Screen.
  • Added Emergency Call Cooldown Status Icon
  • Added Pneuma Status Icon

 

1zy0nTS.png

 

  • Guild Alliance Setting reverted to Off.
  • WoE Rewards - WoE Rewards System was revamped but the rules remain the same
    • 2 minutes of WoE Participation Time are counted every 2 minutes inside a valid castle and performing actions.
    • Inactivity tolerance is 2 minutes, so the counter will not grant points while idle, but will not stop to check every two minutes.
    • WoE Participation Time can be claimed in Prontera's NPC before the next WoE, otherwise the points will be lost.
    • Rewards are now delivered by mail when claimed in Prontera's NPC, ending the issue of full inventories not receiving it.

 

921jXjc.png

 

  • Updated the official Downloads Page

 

It is strongly recommended that you update your DarkRO Rebirth Client often to avoid any errors and inconveniences in-game. Please download the latest client on our Website's Downloads Page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Neojaysonchi sinx said:

Hi Yoda,

 

Where is the special Retrieval NPC located?

 

Still testing kung binasa mo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about the Greed parry skill? Super Novice HP like old dark ro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Neojaysonchi sinx said:

Hi Yoda,

 

Where is the special Retrieval NPC located?

 


If you have missing items in your storage and gstorage after the major update, please CLICK THIS LINK to create a report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the list of items that we can get from the lotti girl?

 

Edited by Fuuka08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM Yoda and James,

 

Care to explain the rationale as to why change the Star Wars Headgear?

 

People already spent a lot of their credits and effort to try and get those additional stats. 

It's totally unacceptable for those who invested in the 'Revamp' items two weeks ago which surely saw a huge price increase in the market only to have the effects changed again. Imagine Jedi hood at 600B - 700B ea and stress in trying to get it to higher refine.

When you finally managed to refine +6/7/8 because you are trying to make most of the stats, it would be changed...  and your refined headgear is only giving the same effect as +0.

 

Personally I haven't said a word with all the issue/bugs in the server, because those things were out of you're control and you didn't mean for that to happen. But this one seems to be conscious decision to change the Stats of the Items you Revamped two weeks ago...

 

If we are Revamping items and whether you guys are not sure about the stats, the very least you guys could have tagged it (BETA).  So people would know that there's a chance that the stats can be changed further. So it won't greatly affect the price and people investing in it know fully what they are getting into.

 

The Star Wars Revamp was similar to Buff of Banryu. People took the necessary risk to make most of the effect of the item. Only difference is Banryu was donate item and Star wars is Lotti.

 

 

I am anxiously waiting for your response. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ferrariako said:

If we are Revamping items and whether you guys are not sure about the stats, the very least you guys could have tagged it (BETA).

 

Further checking shows that Dark RO team used to do this before. See screenshot below.

unknown.png?width=1001&height=677

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yoda said:

JBGzrx0.png

 

Attention citizens of the republic!

 

The scheduled maintenance was a success and the server's start sequence was completed without any issues. DarkRO Rebirth is now running at a self-sustained state and you should be able to perform your normal routines immediately after patching your client.

 

 

efb0for.png

 

  • Star Wars Headgear Revamp
    • Darth Vader Helm [1]
      • STR +10
      • CritDMG +5%
      • ATK +3%
      • [Sith]
        • CritDMG +3%
        • ATK +2%
        • Reduce DMG from Demi-Human race by 12%
    • Stormtrooper Helm [1]
      • DEX +10
      • HIT +25
      • RangedATK +10%
    • Jedi Hood [1]
      • STR +15
      • MaxHP +5%
      • [Jedi]
        • AGI +5
        • MaxHP +2%
        • Reduce DMG from Demi-Human race by 10%
    • Sith Hood [1]
      • LUK +10
      • CritDMG +5%
      • [Sith]
        • CritDMG +3%
        • Reduce DMG from Demi-Human race by 7%
        • Increase DMG against Demi-Human race by 7%
    • Darth Maul Mask [1]
      • ATK +3%
      • Increases DMG against Demi-Human by 3%
      • Flee -20
      • [Sith Hood, Kylo Ren Mask, or Darth Vader Helm Combo]
        • ATK+2%
        • Increase DMG against Demi-Human race by 2%
  • Removed the 10m Limit from the Banker NPC
  • Closed the Banker NPC Deposit Option
    Please start using the new Zeny Storage feature included in our client. (CTRL+B)
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Please withdraw all of your zeny from the Banker NPC. The NPC will be removed after 3 Days.
  • Updated Discord Link in Automated Broadcast
  • Added a 3 second cooldown to @seeitems and @viewhg.
  • Fixed and Improved @guide feature.
  • Turned off Tip Box on login.
  • Increased Thanatos Spawn Rate in Bloody branch from 10% to 20%

 

ixd9Jkt.png

 

  • Endless Tower - Warp back bug fixed.
  • Skewer can now be equipped by Jedi and Sith classes.
  • Gold Room MAC Address Restriction Fixed - Only 1 player can enter per MAC Address
  • Fixed Magnum Break Skill Cooldown
  • Vending Tax reverted to 2% from 5%
  • Padawan Platinum Skill Quest Fixed
  • Fixed Fist of Fury Job Restriction
  • Fixed Skewer + Torn Wing Combo
  • PDFM Fixed - Now debuffs on death on on Gospel Skill
  • Poring Puncher Automated Event - Fixed.
  • Missing Dagger sprites were added and are now displayed on attack.

 

Storage and GStorage Missing Items Issue

We added a special Retrieval NPC that checks the database for the hidden items. This is still in testing so Admin Approval by GM James will be required one at a time in a specially made section here in the forums.

 

If you have missing items in your storage and gstorage after the major update, please CLICK THIS LINK to create a report.

 

0vjqaCv.png

 

  • Added New Headgears
    • Donation Manager
      • Rose Atomic Energy (Donation Exclusive)
        • Adds +1 to All Stats
        • Automatic Costume
        • Available in Mid and Low Headgear Positions
        • Color cannot be changed with Aura Coupon in Aura Master.
      • Mystic Atomic Energy (Donation Exclusive)
        • Adds +1 to All Stats
        • Automatic Costume
        • Available in Mid and Low Headgear Positions
        • Color cannot be changed with Aura Coupon in Aura Master.
      • Evolved Red Visor
      • Evolved Aqua Visor
      • Evolved Blue Visor
      • Evolved Black Visor
      • Force Element Box (Bonus Points Exclusive) - Gives Random Force Boxes listed below.
        • Force Wind Box - Gives random Donation Bonus costume listed below.
          • Shard Wind
          • Breezeling
        • Force Fire Box - Gives random Donation Bonus costume listed below.
          • Sparkling
          • Shard Fire
          • Flameling
        • Force Earth Box - Gives random Donation Bonus costume listed below.
          • Shard Earth
          • Earthling
        • Force Water Box - Gives random Donation Bonus costume listed below.
          • Shard Water
          • Aqualing
      • Dark Sacred Aura (Exclusive Bonus)
      • Light Sacred Aura  (Exclusive Bonus)
      • Mystic Thunderstroke (Exclusive Bonus)
      • Removed some headgears from rotation
    • Activity Shop
      • Indian Feather Headband
      • Choco Stick in Mouth
      • Butterfly Wing Ears
      • Penguin Cap
      • Sleeping Cat
      • Removed some headgears from rotation
    • Voting Staff 
      • Ninja Scroll
      • Horn of Ancient
      • Angry Solo Hat
      • Indifferent Solo Hat
      • Bankruptcy Mask
      • Removed some headgears from rotation
    • PvP Shop
      • Flying Evil Wing
      • Tongue Mask
      • Dark Knight Mask
      • Happy Pierrot Mask
      • Hoplite Helme
      • Removed some headgears from rotation
    • Lotti Girl
      • Dreadlord Aura (Legendary Prize)
      • Dreadlord Wing (Legendary Prize)
      • Kylo Ren Helm [1] (Legendary Prize)
        • STR +10
        • Crit Rate +5%
        • CritDMG +8%
        • [Sith]
          • CritDMG +4%
          • Increase damage against Demi-Human race by 12%
  • Added New Cyclop's Eye Upgrade Quest (prt_in 45 97)
    • Evolved Red Visor
      • All Stats +1
      • STR +3
      • ATK +3%
      • Flee +50
    • Evolved Aqua Visor
      • All Stats +1
      • DEX +3
      • RangedDMG +3%
      • Perfect Hit +5
    • Evolved Blue Visor
      • All Stats +1
      • INT +3
      • MATK +3%
      • After-Cast Delay -5%
    • Evolved Black Visor
      • All Stats +1
      • VIT +3
      • MaxHP +3%
      • RangedDMG Reduction +5%
  • Added Custom Icons to Force Element (Padawan Skill)
  • Item Moves Restriction - New item move restriction setting included in the new client. Mouse over to find out item restrictions.
  • Unique Class icons were added to identify those classes in Party Window and Character Select Screen.
  • Added Emergency Call Cooldown Status Icon
  • Added Pneuma Status Icon

 

1zy0nTS.png

 

  • Guild Alliance Setting reverted to Off.
  • WoE Rewards - WoE Rewards System was revamped but the rules remain the same
    • 2 minutes of WoE Participation Time are counted every 2 minutes inside a valid castle and performing actions.
    • Inactivity tolerance is 2 minutes, so the counter will not grant points while idle, but will not stop to check every two minutes.
    • WoE Participation Time can be claimed in Prontera's NPC before the next WoE, otherwise the points will be lost.
    • Rewards are now delivered by mail when claimed in Prontera's NPC, ending the issue of full inventories not receiving it.

 

921jXjc.png

 

  • Updated the official Downloads Page

 

It is strongly recommended that you update your DarkRO Rebirth Client often to avoid any errors and inconveniences in-game. Please download the latest client on our Website's Downloads Page.

 

#repost

@ferrariako

 

GM Yoda and James,

 

Care to explain the rationale as to why change the Star Wars Headgear?

 

People already spent a lot of their credits and effort to try and get those additional stats. 

It's totally unacceptable for those who invested in the 'Revamp' items two weeks ago which surely saw a huge price increase in the market only to have the effects changed again. Imagine Jedi hood at 600B - 700B ea and stress in trying to get it to higher refine.

When you finally managed to refine +6/7/8 because you are trying to make most of the stats, it would be changed...  and your refined headgear is only giving the same effect as +0.

 

Personally I haven't said a word with all the issue/bugs in the server, because those things were out of you're control and you didn't mean for that to happen. But this one seems to be conscious decision to change the Stats of the Items you Revamped two weeks ago...

 

If we are Revamping items and whether you guys are not sure about the stats, the very least you guys could have tagged it (BETA).  So people would know that there's a chance that the stats can be changed further. So it won't greatly affect the price and people investing in it know fully what they are getting into.

 

The Star Wars Revamp was similar to Buff of Banryu. People took the necessary risk to make most of the effect of the item. Only difference is Banryu was donate item and Star wars is Lotti.

 

 

I am anxiously waiting for your response. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ferrariako said:

GM Yoda and James,

 

Care to explain the rationale as to why change the Star Wars Headgear?

 

People already spent a lot of their credits and effort to try and get those additional stats. 

It's totally unacceptable for those who invested in the 'Revamp' items two weeks ago which surely saw a huge price increase in the market only to have the effects changed again. Imagine Jedi hood at 600B - 700B ea and stress in trying to get it to higher refine.

When you finally managed to refine +6/7/8 because you are trying to make most of the stats, it would be changed...  and your refined headgear is only giving the same effect as +0.

 

Personally I haven't said a word with all the issue/bugs in the server, because those things were out of you're control and you didn't mean for that to happen. But this one seems to be conscious decision to change the Stats of the Items you Revamped two weeks ago...

 

If we are Revamping items and whether you guys are not sure about the stats, the very least you guys could have tagged it (BETA).  So people would know that there's a chance that the stats can be changed further. So it won't greatly affect the price and people investing in it know fully what they are getting into.

 

The Star Wars Revamp was similar to Buff of Banryu. People took the necessary risk to make most of the effect of the item. Only difference is Banryu was donate item and Star wars is Lotti.

 

 

I am anxiously waiting for your response. 

I kind of agree with this... Due to the changes last time, the tendency is players will definitely try to enhance past +5 so they can get more bonuses... Also, due to the changes last patch, the prices went higher so players invested a lot more credits since these headgears are very few because they're only from the Lotti NPC... What we want to know is why there's a sudden change to the stats again even though they just got updated last patch? There wasn't even a tag (BETA) on these items so what everyone understood was that the changes will be permanent but then this happened...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caincrux said:

San yung lotti?

This is my question also

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's unlikely that the revamped items are revamped again in a short period of time This means that there's no stability of the change done.

Cannot argue to use the tagging Beta if not sure with the change as it informs the players that effects are temporarily and maybe changed on future to balance

It's very frustrating and unfortunate to those who invested on these items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ferrariako said:

GM Yoda and James,

 

Care to explain the rationale as to why change the Star Wars Headgear?

 

People already spent a lot of their credits and effort to try and get those additional stats. 

It's totally unacceptable for those who invested in the 'Revamp' items two weeks ago which surely saw a huge price increase in the market only to have the effects changed again. Imagine Jedi hood at 600B - 700B ea and stress in trying to get it to higher refine.

When you finally managed to refine +6/7/8 because you are trying to make most of the stats, it would be changed...  and your refined headgear is only giving the same effect as +0.

 

Personally I haven't said a word with all the issue/bugs in the server, because those things were out of you're control and you didn't mean for that to happen. But this one seems to be conscious decision to change the Stats of the Items you Revamped two weeks ago...

 

If we are Revamping items and whether you guys are not sure about the stats, the very least you guys could have tagged it (BETA).  So people would know that there's a chance that the stats can be changed further. So it won't greatly affect the price and people investing in it know fully what they are getting into.

 

The Star Wars Revamp was similar to Buff of Banryu. People took the necessary risk to make most of the effect of the item. Only difference is Banryu was donate item and Star wars is Lotti.

 

 

I am anxiously waiting for your response. 

 

 

 

UP For this already spent lots of credits for Darth Vader Helm[DVH] sacrifice many DVH just to maximize the stats it has given for every refine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, wizer said:

 

#repost

@ferrariako

 

GM Yoda and James,

 

Care to explain the rationale as to why change the Star Wars Headgear?

 

People already spent a lot of their credits and effort to try and get those additional stats. 

It's totally unacceptable for those who invested in the 'Revamp' items two weeks ago which surely saw a huge price increase in the market only to have the effects changed again. Imagine Jedi hood at 600B - 700B ea and stress in trying to get it to higher refine.

When you finally managed to refine +6/7/8 because you are trying to make most of the stats, it would be changed...  and your refined headgear is only giving the same effect as +0.

 

Personally I haven't said a word with all the issue/bugs in the server, because those things were out of you're control and you didn't mean for that to happen. But this one seems to be conscious decision to change the Stats of the Items you Revamped two weeks ago...

 

If we are Revamping items and whether you guys are not sure about the stats, the very least you guys could have tagged it (BETA).  So people would know that there's a chance that the stats can be changed further. So it won't greatly affect the price and people investing in it know fully what they are getting into.

 

The Star Wars Revamp was similar to Buff of Banryu. People took the necessary risk to make most of the effect of the item. Only difference is Banryu was donate item and Star wars is Lotti.

 

 

I am anxiously waiting for your response. 

+1 for this, coz of the update last two weeks I broke my storm trooper just to get the stats buff of higher upgrade item. We just want the reason why, be transparent thanks.

Edited by Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

+1 for this, coz of the update last two weeks I broke my storm trooper just to get the stats buff of higher upgrade item. We just want the reason why, be transparent thanks.

 

We share the same sentiments. Wasted 1 - 2 Trillion in credits to get an item, only to be 'Revamp' again with nerfed stats. If they weren't sure about it they could have tagged it in BETA, which to do previously. 

On 9/19/2020 at 11:13 AM, ferrariako said:

 

Further checking shows that Dark RO team used to do this before. See screenshot below.

unknown.png?width=1001&height=677

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One reason is balancing their prices. After the last last  update. Prices of stormtrooper, sith hood, jedi hood and darth vader skyrocketed (again). Making the donate headgears like the kakashi, wanderers hat(not sure of the name), and VH less viable compare to donate items. Maybe theyre having dillemas if making an obtainable non-donor item stronger than donates, people will donate less and will not support the donate items. And sometimes, its the fault of the owners that some overpriced items are getting revamped, Owners/hoarders sell their items at crazy prices, so other people complain, and to balance everything, GMs do something about it. Because most of the time, the hoarders of these items are lesser than those who complains with the crazy prices. 

Edited by bello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maintenance Notes Updated. Added a few missing entries.

  • Updated Credit Sprite - Design based on the actual Credit Symbol from the Star Wars series and the coin of BioWare's Cartel Points.

  • Updated Kyber Crystal Sprite - The new design is based on the ones sold at Disney's Galaxy Edge.

  • Character Creation - The order of Hairstyles and Hair colors have been fixed to properly represent their avatars in the screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 8:12 AM, bello said:

One reason is balancing their prices. After the last last  update. Prices of stormtrooper, sith hood, jedi hood and darth vader skyrocketed (again). Making the donate headgears like the kakashi, wanderers hat(not sure of the name), and VH less viable compare to donate items. Maybe theyre having dillemas if making an obtainable non-donor item stronger than donates, people will donate less and will not support the donate items. And sometimes, its the fault of the owners that some overpriced items are getting revamped, Owners/hoarders sell their items at crazy prices, so other people complain, and to balance everything, GMs do something about it. Because most of the time, the hoarders of these items are lesser than those who complains with the crazy prices. 

 

 

If you ask me, the last Initial revamp was good it made the StarWars Headgears proper usage for PVP and WOE. Before and now it's just another Collectible item we have in the server.

:sob: I cry every night ever since this patch. Feels bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the RO Episode of DarkRO: Rebirth after this Update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...