Spade

[FORUM EVENT] DarkRO: Rebirth Loading Screen Contest 2021!

20mLeREWUKy2Lc4l30UH2qigrPKJI-boDcBirurc9efgKi_XEpSvADDMqfHqRYUcy-aAdoN-PVHqb1LaTurTGT1dvDGcegP1mrJHf5Z0hX5dRTmoYoOa-vAEMB0Pzzpz0V-FLH7M

We would like to invite all the artists of Dark RO Rebirth! Create a DarkRO: Rebirth loading screen with the theme "Star Wars and Ragnarok Related"

The Winner will be chosen by popularity vote from FB and GM’s Choice.

Players need to submit from January 11 to January 30.

On January 30, GMs will compile all entries submitted in the Forums and Discord and post it in 1 album in the Facebook Group

Voting will start from January 31 to February 6.

We will announce the winners by Feb 13.

Mechanics: 

• Loading screen must be related to DarkRO: Rebirth and Star Wars

• All art must be .jpg format, 1920x1080 Pixel

• Loading screen needs to have DarkRO: Rebirth logo. You can edit the logo to fit your design. Example: Darken the shade or take out white background.

125025757_368068917837317_3891714621624767692_n.png

You can submit as many as 5 Loading Screens but Strictly only 1 winning artwork will be considered from the owner.

Artworks used in the loading screen needs to be original and must be digitally created, if there is evidence that you stole the artwork from someone else, we will automatically disqualify you from the event.

Submitting Loading Screens (Needs to be submitted from January 11 to January 30)

1. IGN:

2. Full Name:

3. Facebook Link: ( Legit Facebook. So we can know how we can give you the prize if you're unavailable in-game. )

4. Caption of Artwork (will be scored)

Forums: Should be submitted in this thread with the following Description above

Guide to upload Image in Forum: https://dark-ro.com/forum/topic/5349-screenshot-upload-guide-without-errors/

Failure to Follow the Mechanics of the Loading Screen will be disqualified.

GM’s will pick the best and valid entries from the submitted entries in Forum and will be posted in the Dark RO Page where people can react.

Popularity Contest scoring:

1. 60% From Facebook Reacts

2. 40% From GM Staff Choice (will be posting the top choices of each GM for transparency)

1. 20% Quality

2. 10% Originality

3. 10% Best Caption

Prizes:

Top 1:  Winner will receive the exclusive Archangel Wings (Pick from the available 5 colors of the Archangel Wings; Brown, Purple, Black, Blue, Orange) + 100 Black Credits. Note that these wings will be included in the new GM box that we will release in the future. So there might be duplicates of the item in the future.

9dti7ABMDzoKcZGiPHHEKKqViJ5xZZ1uSGvlwlM9ztPhsvfcOR8zXf6rKhR9_GgIbliJOTUD15yCKclP4UjFSN83uiMe5hkxgYMxM509T2oRyAOeGfdz_KrfFS-8FeF0zexg7F8H

Top 2 and 3: Exclusive GM Box (R4-P17, Droideka, D-O Surprise Box and C-3PO) + 100 Black Credits.

Consolation Prize:

Participants whose artwork were posted in FB will receive 5x Black Credits.

Note: All submitted entries can be used by the Dark RO Rebirth Staff in the future for Loading Screen purposes ONLY, Use is valid until end of January 2021.

Edited by Spade

Q> Can it be traditionally created first? I mean, the drawing will be scanned then will be edited digitally. Thanks :)

6 hours ago, SonofSparda said:

Q> Can it be traditionally created first? I mean, the drawing will be scanned then will be edited digitally. Thanks :)

Hi Yes. You can do this.

1. IGN: Berj
 2. Full Name: Ozy Bozy

3. Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/bozy0162/

4. Caption of Artwork - "Fear is the path to the dark side." -Yoda

https://ibb.co/6vfVDxn

Edited by Bozy
grr i duplicate my own work "Marky" but this is my legit forum acc the other one is dummy

sir can i submit other star wars picture not only in dark-ro rebirth loading  screen? example from google or other picture site?

1. IGN:Red Haired Shanks

2. Full Name: Inot Etsibal Romalliv

3. Facebook Link: https://web.facebook.com/TheManWithTheEvilEye/

4. Caption of Art: “The Force is not a power you have. It’s not about lifting rocks. It’s the energy between all things, a tension, a balance, that binds the universe together.”

https://ibb.co/mXmmyQf

Edited by ToniSantos
why not aprove sir?

Hi Please always include the Dark RO Rebirth Logo. We will delete posts that do not contain the logo.

@ToniSantos please put the approved Dark RO Rebirth logo

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ToniSantos said:

is this ok GM?

please message me in discord